Coronavirus

Reacher

46 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Correlation does not equal causation...

“I think they had gotten it from New York or Michigan or wherever they were from,” he told the Beast. “It was really the people who flew in from other places.”

He also said: “Everybody so far has responded to treatment with ivermectin

• Like 2

And in Australia, 

Quarantine camps for the unvaccinated. What for months has been dismissed as an idle conspiracy theory is now coming horribly true in Australia’s Northern Territory under the region’s tinpot dictator Michael Gunner.

And they charge you! $2500 for 14 days. All in a province that has not had 1 Covid death.

Again, this news has been out there for months but big media and big tech have worked to censor it and spin it. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Who in the hell are these people? Who in the hell died and made them Emperor?  Thanksgiving in the garage?  No thanks!!!

Am I surprised?? Heck no. I might could argue these are very likely the same people that before covid would also check your voter registration card and stick the "irredeemables" in the garage so this might be just a more common practice for them. Just smh. Last year like many years and many others I know we helped serve meals for the needy for Thanksgiving and Christmas....in the middle of a pandemic with a church group...to not welcome FAMILY into a home....what is wrong with people??

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Am I surprised?? Heck no. I might could argue these are very likely the same people that before covid would also check your voter registration card and stick the "irredeemables" in the garage so this might be just a more common practice for them. Just smh. Last year like many years and many others I know we helped serve meals for the needy for Thanksgiving and Christmas....in the middle of a pandemic with a church group...to not welcome FAMILY into a home....what is wrong with people??

Don't forget about scarf lady (Birx?) telling us we all had to stay home or else we might kill grandma.  Meanwhile, she was caught driving cross country to visit her family for turkey day. These people are insane.  

• Like 1

We have not changed anything that we have always done throughout this pandemic. I refused to miss time with my grandchildren or not celebrate their birthdays as usual. I finally caught covid a few weeks ago from my vaccinated wife. I should have, but didn't, see that coming. This was our personal choice. Everyone else should, in my opinion, be free to make theirs. If masks, isolation, and/or vaccination is that choice then I support them. Just don't impose your choices on me.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Reacher said:

And in Australia, 

Quarantine camps for the unvaccinated. What for months has been dismissed as an idle conspiracy theory is now coming horribly true in Australia’s Northern Territory under the region’s tinpot dictator Michael Gunner.

And they charge you! $2500 for 14 days. All in a province that has not had 1 Covid death.

Again, this news has been out there for months but big media and big tech have worked to censor it and spin it. 

Thankfully New Zealand appears to be in good hands.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Talked to my Dad yesterday and he told me he talked to the guy who farms the land behind him a couple of weeks ago and mentioned “Everything okay, you look like you are behind this year?” The farmer said he was “helping out his neighbors.” 

Turns out the neighbors were a couple with teenage kids. The husband, who was also a farmer got COVID, mostly recovered, but was suffering from COVID brain/brain fog. He was really depressed and complaining that he couldn’t focus or do anything. Was really worried about all the stuff he couldn’t do. His wife was keeping a close eye on him, but he still snuck out one evening. He committed suicide - shot himself in the head. 

I’m so sick of this f*#kin BS. It’s destroying families and not sure I see an end to it anytime soon. 

• Sad 8

4 hours ago, Lostin76 said:

Talked to my Dad yesterday and he told me he talked to the guy who farms the land behind him a couple of weeks ago and mentioned “Everything okay, you look like you are behind this year?” The farmer said he was “helping out his neighbors.” 

Turns out the neighbors were a couple with teenage kids. The husband, who was also a farmer got COVID, mostly recovered, but was suffering from COVID brain/brain fog. He was really depressed and complaining that he couldn’t focus or do anything. Was really worried about all the stuff he couldn’t do. His wife was keeping a close eye on him, but he still snuck out one evening. He committed suicide - shot himself in the head. 

I’m so sick of this f*#kin BS. It’s destroying families and not sure I see an end to it anytime soon. 

So sad. I got covid about a year ago to this date. Fought it for right at 6 months. I was soooooo mentally fried it was scary. Never quite got to the point of suicide but there were several times that when I went to bed i didn't care if I would wake up the next morning or not. 

• Sad 6

12 hours ago, JW75 said:

So sad. I got covid about a year ago to this date. Fought it for right at 6 months. I was soooooo mentally fried it was scary. Never quite got to the point of suicide but there were several times that when I went to bed i didn't care if I would wake up the next morning or not. 

That’s damn scary. Hope you are much better now. The weird symptoms like this are just as worrisome as the standard symptoms. 

Wife's best friends mom,  is now experiencing the same vision issues as her vp of sales ( who had a second episode Saturday) both ladies are going completely blind all of a sudden. Same stories, they are fine, then all of a sudden they just see white.  The friends mom is older, the vp is young and fit... the vp is having her husband drive her from Chicago to here today for a meeting, as she is not allowed to drive for now.  Thats 3 strokes, 1 death, 3 cases of random blindness, a few heart issues, clotting issues, multiple long cases of extreme fatigue...  all in this year after taking the shot...  again, I am praying the pills hit the market fast. We need them desperately.  Even our friends that support the shot are starting to waiver. With talks of the new variant possibly needing a new shot,  there will be heavy push back. 

• Sad 1