Coronavirus

Reacher

2 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

You know I love you man, but I would point out that “alot of people” are also dismissive of the roughly 800,000 US deaths so far b/c of this. And we are still averaging just under a 1,000 new deaths a day. 

It’s also hard to deal with people not taking this seriously. That’s the clown show I see. 

I'm genuinely curious if anyone has the year over year deaths in the United States?  

The news last week was talking about over 100k overdoses as compared to around 50k.  We know the suicide rates have increased.  Homicides all time highs.  

I know this virus is real.  The handling of it is what is suspicious.  But maybe its all part of a bigger plan that not any government or man could ever conspire.  No buying or selling of goods, huh.  Thats literally playing out like it was written in a book 2000 years ago or some crazy conspiracy said.  

There was a song when i was a teenager that came out, probably never heard of it unless you had a Jesus freak mom.  The words are simple.  "People get ready, Jesus is coming." 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

The human toll in so many ways death,mental,physical  hasn't been ignored by me. 

The whole world is a clown show on all levels. Just getting hard to deal with it all. 

Honestly, I'm considering using my insurance and possibly finding a professional to talk to. All of it is wearing me out. 

I hear you about getting hard to deal with. It’s just been so much. And I totally get that people are just as outraged as me, but outraged about the mandates/lockdowns. 

Talking to someone is always a good thing instead of bottling it up. That way be dragons. I have some anger issues that I’m always dealing with through exercise, alcohol, and weed. I’m not always successful though. 

I’ve really been into biking (and building old road bikes lately) and it’s shocking how much it’s helped my mood. I think I’m someone who always needs to have a project. And that project should not be being outraged by the news. 

4 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I'm genuinely curious if anyone has the year over year deaths in the United States?  

The news last week was talking about over 100k overdoses as compared to around 50k.  We know the suicide rates have increased.  Homicides all time highs.  

I know this virus is real.  The handling of it is what is suspicious.  But maybe its all part of a bigger plan that not any government or man could ever conspire.  No buying or selling of goods, huh.  Thats literally playing out like it was written in a book 2000 years ago or some crazy conspiracy said.  

There was a song when i was a teenager that came out, probably never heard of it unless you had a Jesus freak mom.  The words are simple.  "People get ready, Jesus is coming." 

All of those things you mentioned are trending higher. It’s not good, no matter how you slice it. 

Too many suicides, overdoses, deaths, crimes, etc. 

I recall as a kid being super concerned about nuclear war, the Russians, etc. That seems like halcyon days now. 

3 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

I hear you about getting hard to deal with. It’s just been so much. And I totally get that people are just as outraged as me, but outraged about the mandates/lockdowns. 

Talking to someone is always a good thing instead of bottling it up. That way be dragons. I have some anger issues that I’m always dealing with through exercise, alcohol, and weed. I’m not always successful though. 

I’ve really been into biking (and building old road bikes lately) and it’s shocking how much it’s helped my mood. I think I’m someone who always needs to have a project. And that project should not be being outraged by the news. 

Growing up I was very OCD. Used to build model cars. Thinking about picking that back up. 

If I have something I can focus on, it calms me down. Was much easier as a single dude. When I was single I had a solid routine that was pretty rigid. Basically lived like I was in Marine Corp boot camp. I would even make my bed in the morning and bounce a quarter off of it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Growing up I was very OCD. Used to build model cars. Thinking about picking that back up. 

If I have something I can focus on, it calms me down. Was much easier as a single dude. When I was single I had a solid routine that was pretty rigid. Basically lived like I was in Marine Corp boot camp. I would even make my bed in the morning and bounce a quarter off of it. 

If I can keep my mind and hands busy with something, I’m usually golden. But if not, I tend to obsess over things I can’t control. 

I just spent the afternoon trying to fine tune my gears on an old 12 speed - took up the whole kitchen, but I felt a sense of accomplishment afterwards once I dialed everything in. 

LOVED models as a kid. Built cars and the old Famous Monsters kits. I’m sure not many people remember the latter, but I was raised by Sammy Terry.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

If I can keep my mind and hands busy with something, I’m usually golden. But if not, I tend to obsess over things I can’t control. 

I just spent the afternoon trying to fine tune my gears on an old 12 speed - took up the whole kitchen, but I felt a sense of accomplishment afterwards once I dialed everything in. 

LOVED models as a kid. Built cars and the old Famous Monsters kits. I’m sure not many people remember the latter, but I was raised by Sammy Terry.

Sammy was around even when I was a kid...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

I took my model car building seriously.  Had all the paints and airbrush kits and tools. 

I even once bought a bunch of kits and tried to replicate to car from the Johnny Cash song "One Piece at a time"  actually turned out well. Wish I still had it. 

14 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

I took my model car building seriously.  Had all the paints and airbrush kits and tools. 

I even once bought a bunch of kits and tried to replicate to car from the Johnny Cash song "One Piece at a time"  actually turned out well. Wish I still had it. 

I was going to say that all that old models are available on Ebay, but I just checked and nope.

Also love that song about sneaking parts out of the factory…

2 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

If someone truly thinks this pandemic is all a centrally planned plot, more power to them.  They’re normally also the folks who think the government has done an awful job in response. Again, more power to them. 

to wit - if someone thinks the government is as stupid as that person believes it is, how are they smart enough people to pull off such a massive conspiracy like this? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HoosierFaithful said:

If someone truly thinks this pandemic is all a centrally planned plot, more power to them.  They’re normally also the folks who think the government has done an awful job in response. Again, more power to them. 

to wit - if someone thinks the government is as stupid as that person believes it is, how are they smart enough people to pull off such a massive conspiracy like this? 

I believe he's referring to the mark of the beast....  the bible talks of not being able to buy or sell goods unless unless you take the mark. Your choice is eternal fire or watch your children starve to death.  Taking the mark isn't a city, or a country thing, it's global.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HoosierFaithful said:

Some people want money, some power.  Some money and power.  Some with power think the world population should be cut by 75%.  Thats not even a conspiracy theory.

If you have never read up on the Bilderberg Group then I can see how you think something like this couldn't be planned out.  Then again, I'm referring to a higher power that can manipulate the thoughts and motives of man.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Some people want money, some power.  Some money and power.  Some with power think the world population should be cut by 75%.  Thats not even a conspiracy theory.

If you have never read up on the Bilderberg Group then I can see how you think something like this couldn't be planned out.  Then again, I'm referring to a higher power that can manipulate the thoughts and motives of man.  

Bill Gates is on record for wanting to reduce world population.

Smart rich people don't go into politics.  They pay dumbasses to do their chores. The Rothschilds, Vanderbilt, Soros, ect. 

If you just take a giant step back and look at immigration patterns for example, and compare it to a WW2 battle map. 

We are fighting WW3 right now. 

Dear friend in Chicago suburb broke her back, and in examination, found cancer in several parts of her body. Had to put off chemo until the incisions from surgery healed. Started chemo 3 weeks ago and was diagnosed with covid this week. 

Have not followed this thread closely, but when good people, dear people, have their lives put in jeopardy, all the red/blue bullshit   becomes really unimportant.

My wife and I are praying for her. I don’t know what else one can do when someone already so vulnerable, gets infected.

Certainly, not pointing fingers, fighting, and creating divisiveness 

• Sad 6

11 hours ago, FritzIam4IU said:

Just got COVID booster (Moderna) and flu shot same time/same arm. Hopefully my arm won't fall off.

Seriously, I'm wondering if I will be able to move my arm much at all tonight/tomorrow ha.

I tried to schedule my booster in Btown or Bedford and they had no open appointments for the foreseeable future.

10 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Dear friend in Chicago suburb broke her back, and in examination, found cancer in several parts of her body. Had to put off chemo until the incisions from surgery healed. Started chemo 3 weeks ago and was diagnosed with covid this week. 

Have not followed this thread closely, but when good people, dear people, have their lives put in jeopardy, all the red/blue bullshit   becomes really unimportant.

My wife and I are praying for her. I don’t know what else one can do when someone already so vulnerable, gets infected.

Certainly, not pointing fingers, fighting, and creating divisiveness 

Sorry to hear that. 

Recommend ivermectin. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7536980/

Ivermectin helps with Covid and cancer. 

Also check out the story I recently linked about the near death patient who recovered after getting ivermectin in Naperville, IL

If it's serious, what is there to lose? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1