Coronavirus

Reacher

5 minutes ago, Inequality said:

This crap is out of control. I think people are suffering more from consumable anxiety than fear of the virus.

Wuhan! Got you all in check!

Busta Rhymes was wise beyond his years with that Lyric.

Stock up on ammo and fishing bait....

• Like 1

So... after my wife got back from the grocery store.  She and my son decided they would self contain.  But... went to our local Target to by some puzzels. To occupy their time. Said there were people in the store completely freaking out over the fact that many store shelves were completely empty. No TP of course.  But.... here's the kicker. When they went to pay.... were told that this store no longer accepted cash....credit cards only. Because cash money is a carrier .   This thing is getting out of hand.

11 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

All Illinois public schools are closed from Tuesday thru March 30th.  I kind of want to take a cheap flight to Hawaii and hope I get stranded out there for the next month.  If I'm going to be stuck somewhere, might as well make it Maui!

Will you take me with you ? I love Maui. 

8 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Sure!  I'll have the flight stop by and pick you up on the way!

I went about 8 years ago, and loved it.  I almost moved out there.  I got my Hawaii teaching license, but never made the leap.  Still might some day.

Have a great friend that lives in Honolulu. Walking distance to the beach. With a view of Diamond Head. Always an open invitation to stay there. We could do that before going to Maui.  But considering my age. Would have to take a pass for now. Just like my wife, not a time for people my age to fly.  Any other time, I would have taken you up on it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HoosierJax said:

With all the events,schools,colleges and everything closing why are Restaurants and places like that open...it seems to me that would be a likely place for the virus to spread..or am I looking at it the wrong way.

The reason I'm not eating out for awhile. To me a restaurant would be a prime place to get it. I dont trust people's hygiene.  Really makes wonder why I ever eat out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

So... after my wife got back from the grocery store.  She and my son decided they would self contain.  But... went to our local Target to by some puzzels. To occupy their time. Said there were people in the store completely freaking out over the fact that many store shelves were completely empty. No TP of course.  But.... here's the kicker. When they went to pay.... were told that this store no longer accepted cash....credit cards only. Because cash money is a carrier .   This thing is getting out of hand.

I will gladly handle all of Target's cash for them.  Where do I report?

Gotta laugh about the money being a carrier thing.  So, I guess me having to touch a keypad that thousands of other people have touched today in order to type in my pin number is perfectly safe. 

smh.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I will gladly handle all of Target's cash for them.  Where do I report?

Gotta laugh about the money being a carrier thing.  So, I guess me having to touch a keypad that thousands of other people have touched today in order to type in my pin number is perfectly safe. 

smh.  

Seriously.

8 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

The reason I'm not eating out for awhile. To me a restaurant would be a prime place to get it. I dont trust people's hygiene.  Really makes wonder why I ever eat out. 

Heck. Even long before this virus thing. That is a serious concern.  We have a local tv station that does a weekly report of restaurants each Friday, from reports of the health department. It's amazing how many restaurants get an F over hygiene practices.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Heck. Even long before this virus thing. That is a serious concern.  We have a local tv station that does a weekly report of restaurants each Friday, from reports of the health department. It's amazing how many restaurants get an F over hygiene practices.

My boss and I go out to lunch everyday to get away from the hundreds of cough and sneezers at work.... Oh wait we go to lunch to get away from the idiot Directors, VP's and Executive staff!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

My boss and I go out to lunch everyday to get away from the hundreds of cough and sneezers at work.... Oh wait we go to lunch to get away from the idiot Directors, VP's and Executive staff!!

Life is always full of decisions and choices. 

4 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Wonder how long until people start stealing toilet paper from public bathrooms.

I remember back in College our Fraternity facilities leader proposed a cost savings idea. The Slogan was Sh.t on campus! The idea was to not use as much water flushing toilets and not use as much TP!😃

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Drroogh said:

I remember back in College our Fraternity facilities leader proposed a cost savings idea. The Slogan was Sh.t on campus! The idea was to not use as much water flushing toilets and not use as much TP!😃

My work pays me well to do my duties at their facility. If you know what I mean🤔

• Like 1