HSN Memory Lane Thread

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, but to also see who’s still around from the old HSN and Scout days! Miss you all, and I miss the days of spending so many countless hours on this forum! 
What’s everyone up to these days? I do think we need to have a meet up for a football or basketball game next season! 

For me, I keep busy at the church playing bass (emergency drummer) in our worship band, along with being a youth leader. Always been active in church, and glad to be a member of a great church here in SW St. Louis area. 

I now have two boys, oldest almost being 3 and the youngest is 6 months. I coached youth baseball here for 6 years, but decided to step away a year ago because I felt needed more at home. Miss coaching like crazy, but I know I will be back in it soon once my boys get older.

Glad to see the IU program in a better place right now, and feel like the future is bright (except if we play awful this week and I will change my stand for the millionth time this year lol). Archie is about to explode on the recruiting trail with a huge 2021 class. Can’t wait to see how it unfolds!

Anyway, how is everyone doing and what have you all been up to? I’ve also started cooking a lot now, not just a griller lol. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So great to see you here Jaybob! I was part of the old HSN and found this site. I don’t post much but read and soak up all the great information shared by the posters here as well as on BtownBanners! I’ve been a fan of IU basketball back when I was growing up on Oahu and my dad introduced me to Bobby Knight and IU. Loved Craighoops and was sad to hear he passed. I now live in Indiana and love cheering the team on. Someday I hope to attend a game at Assembly Hall. I’ve often wondered about Government Cheese, Wafflehead Fred, GoColts and so many others. So glad for milehi and cc and this site!  

4 hours ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, but to also see who’s still around from the old HSN and Scout days! Miss you all, and I miss the days of spending so many countless hours on this forum! 
What’s everyone up to these days? I do think we need to have a meet up for a football or basketball game next season! 

For me, I keep busy at the church playing bass (emergency drummer) in our worship band, along with being a youth leader. Always been active in church, and glad to be a member of a great church here in SW St. Louis area. 

I now have two boys, oldest almost being 3 and the youngest is 6 months. I coached youth baseball here for 6 years, but decided to step away a year ago because I felt needed more at home. Miss coaching like crazy, but I know I will be back in it soon once my boys get older.

Glad to see the IU program in a better place right now, and feel like the future is bright (except if we play awful this week and I will change my stand for the millionth time this year lol). Archie is about to explode on the recruiting trail with a huge 2021 class. Can’t wait to see how it unfolds!

Anyway, how is everyone doing and what have you all been up to? I’ve also started cooking a lot now, not just a griller lol. 

Are you still dodging my offer to fight in the Bishop Dwenger parking lot? 🤣

💪😎🍻

Archived