HSN Memory Lane Thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/27/2020 at 4:09 PM, JaybobHoosier said:

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, but to also see who’s still around from the old HSN and Scout days! Miss you all, and I miss the days of spending so many countless hours on this forum! 
What’s everyone up to these days? I do think we need to have a meet up for a football or basketball game next season! 

For me, I keep busy at the church playing bass (emergency drummer) in our worship band, along with being a youth leader. Always been active in church, and glad to be a member of a great church here in SW St. Louis area. 

I now have two boys, oldest almost being 3 and the youngest is 6 months. I coached youth baseball here for 6 years, but decided to step away a year ago because I felt needed more at home. Miss coaching like crazy, but I know I will be back in it soon once my boys get older.

Glad to see the IU program in a better place right now, and feel like the future is bright (except if we play awful this week and I will change my stand for the millionth time this year lol). Archie is about to explode on the recruiting trail with a huge 2021 class. Can’t wait to see how it unfolds!

Anyway, how is everyone doing and what have you all been up to? I’ve also started cooking a lot now, not just a griller lol. 

Good to see you around again Jaybob- and welcome to parenthood man

you still working at a bank? 

16 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Aww. Thanks for that.  I have been racking my brain trying to think of feesch's user name. Remember him well. Was in law enforcement. And then moved to the judicial system.

A great poster.  He and I shared a lot about his kids, who must be grown by now.  Wanted info on Disney World when his kids were young. And I shared what I had with him as well as a great site.... All Ears.  Sidebar.  My wife will be in Orlando in March. 

I will be in Lakeland area from March 7th to 15th. My son has college baseball tournament . Sorry thought you said you and your wfe.

47 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

HH, good to talk to ya. Still working at the bank. They were crazy enough to promote me to branch manager :)

Congrats on becoming a branch manager. I recall the day you started at the bank.  Good for you ! I spent over 40 years, in the financial services industry. Last job with Citibank was the best job.

9 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

All good Natural — it’s good to see you guys around again 

I'll be in and out.  Life certainly doesn't allow for much free time as the kids are getting older and my work-load has steadily increased.  #adultingsuckssometimes

Not like I'm a 9-5 banker like some people around here!  ;)

3 minutes ago, morganmonroe said:

You know what I remember about JayBob?  He was the king of exclamation points.  The absolute KING.  I see a few sprinkled in here, but not as many as B.K.  (Before Kids)

Kids do have a way of teaching us what to get excited over. 

Good to see you, sir!   Sincerely.

Good to see you old buddy! I've been meaning to post over here for awhile, but I've been too lazy to reset my long forgotten password. Couldn't pass up a chance to say hi, hope you are doing well.

7 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

Good to see you old buddy! I've been meaning to post over here for awhile, but I've been too lazy to reset my long forgotten password. Couldn't pass up a chance to say hi, hope you are doing well.

Ditto.  I lurk mostly.  Dial-up s u   c      k    s    

Archived