HSN Memory Lane Thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

It’s Delaware, Ken!   Huge difference! :) How is Denver treating you?  6 years and I miss it all the time. 

Stop me if you've heard this one :

Q: What did Delaware ?

A: A New Jersey.

-----------------------------------------

Spent a week in Delaware one day.  Couldn't wait to get back to Colorado. 

27 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

So, Who are these 2 New guys? Have they been vetted?   😁

My apologies.  I feel responsible for this.  It was the Lander thread.  Just kidding.

Seeing as how this is a memory thread.  Who remembers IUBossFan ?  Sure would like to hear from him as well.

And. I have worked and worked on getting WaffleHeadFred back.  I'll keep trying. 

32 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

hey Boiler, hope all is well. Still in the STL area? We moved to the SW side a few years ago, getting away from some of the hustle and bustle. Living close to Six Flags. 

You too! And nope I moved back to the north side of Indy about 5 years ago. Still follow the Cards and Blues though. So would you be out by like Pacific or Eureka?

7 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Stop me if you've heard this one :

Q: What did Delaware ?

A: A New Jersey.

-----------------------------------------

Spent a week in Delaware one day.  Couldn't wait to get back to Colorado. 

I used to listen to a song w/the kids that had that.  Good times!

Anyone hear from HoosierReb01 at all!?  Talk about a salt-of-the-earth kind of guy!

8 hours ago, milehiiu said:

My apologies.  I feel responsible for this.  It was the Lander thread.  Just kidding.

Seeing as how this is a memory thread.  Who remembers IUBossFan ?  Sure would like to hear from him as well.

And. I have worked and worked on getting WaffleHeadFred back.  I'll keep trying. 

I'd like to see FAS back he always had some good statistics come tournament time!

3 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

You too! And nope I moved back to the north side of Indy about 5 years ago. Still follow the Cards and Blues though. So would you be out by like Pacific or Eureka?

I thought the air seemed cleaner here now, guess it’s cause you took the boiler smell with ya ;) 

Yep, thats where I’m at. Just went to a Blues game recently, we lost but I saw two great fights! Lol. It was awesome!

1 hour ago, Naturalhoosier said:

I used to listen to a song w/the kids that had that.  Good times!

Anyone hear from HoosierReb01 at all!?  Talk about a salt-of-the-earth kind of guy!

Reb used to be active on Twitter some years back but don’t see him posting anymore.

One of my old time favorite posters that I got the pleasure of meeting one time was feesch. I don’t think he’s posted since the Scout days. 

It’s been fun seeing a lot of familiar posters, so many good times! 

4 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Reb used to be active on Twitter some years back but don’t see him posting anymore.

One of my old time favorite posters that I got the pleasure of meeting one time was feesch. I don’t think he’s posted since the Scout days. 

He still retweets a lot on twitter, but most of it is political and nothing to do with IU. 

8 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Aww. Thanks for that.  I have been racking my brain trying to think of feesch's user name. Remember him well. Was in law enforcement. And then moved to the judicial system.

A great poster.  He and I shared a lot about his kids, who must be grown by now.  Wanted info on Disney World when his kids were young. And I shared what I had with him as well as a great site.... All Ears.  Sidebar.  My wife will be in Orlando in March. 

Archived