Purdue Postgame Thread

KDB

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to lose. Hate even more to lose to Purdue. That being said I think we played hard, just could not buy a shot. Purdue is pretty stout down low so without any outside shots falling it’s hard to get points. 

Gotta have a short memory and come out and whoop ass against Illinois.

First of all I hate losing especially to Purdue but I was glad to see us not fold up ang away and we battle to the end.  Like I said if you told me that we would hold them to 57 points with only  3's I would have said we would have won.  We just had one of our horrible offensive where we could not hit anything.

Holding a team to 38% FGs you usually win...unless YOU shoot 25%

Defense (effort) was there, but another sloppy last 3 minutes of the first half and poor offense doomed us. We went inside early, and had some success, but then, we stopped and started a brickfest from outside...

POTFB...

Hey...don't be upset people. Playing Purdue has had some positive results for all of us. Bobby Knight came back when we choked against them at home. JayBob came back today when we refused to score against them on the road. We might not win, but they do bring us Hoosiers back together!

But seriously, I can't take too much more post game *%$# from my two older brother who went to Purdue. This is annual harassment getting tough to handle!!

Archived