The Indiana University vs Illinois Pre-Game Thread

milehiiu

When ?   Sunday, March 1

Time ?  2 p.m. EST

TV ?  BTN

Where :  At the former "fake" Assembly Hall, now called the State Farm Center (are IU fans really in good hands there?) . Fake for years, because it opened in 1963, while the real Assembly Hall which has moved a few times, first started on the IU campus in the late 1800's !

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

gotta come back with my negativity on this one.  i think it will be ugly.  hope i'm wrong, but i think it will be ugly.  

I will admit.  The Illini are playing better than I thought, mid season.  By the way....have you heard ?  The Illini are looking at getting a new mascot.  Some weird looking bird. 

Match-ups

Cockburn-Brunk

Bezhanishvili-TJD

Dosunmu-Smith

Frazier-Phinisee

Williams-Durham

I'm hoping Smith's size will bother Dosunmu. I'm just not sure Justin is quick enough to stay with him.

We have the size to combat Cockburn. I'd imagine Brunk, DD, and Race are all going to get their turn. We gotta body him out of the lane. He does bring the ball down low a lot, so busy hands by the helpers.

Maybe we should just clear the floor and let Trent Frazier and Devonte go at it...very similar guys...

Just now, IUFLA said:

Match-ups

Cockburn-Brunk

Bezhanishvili-TJD

Dosunmu-Smith

Frazier-Phinisee

Williams-Durham

I'm hoping Smith's size will bother Dosunmu. I'm just not sure Justin is quick enough to stay with him.

We have the size to combat Cockburn. I'd imagine Brunk, DD, and Race are all going to get their turn. We gotta body him out of the lane. He does bring the ball down low a lot, so busy hands by the helpers.

Maybe we should just clear the floor and let Trent Frazier and Devonte go at it...very similar guys...

UI don't start both big's any longer so they are small besides Cofi.

Archived