The Grilling & Smoking Thread

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

Wafflehead Fred has lost his job during this pandemic.  And is concentrating on building his BBQ sauce into a part or full time business.  If would like, I can give you his phone number, so that if you would like, you could order some from him.

Does he have a website? Either way you can PM me his info and I will give him some business.

12 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

Does he have a website? Either way you can PM me his info and I will give him some business.

No website yet.  I will PM you with his phone number. Though he has lived in Colorado for a number of years. His area code is still from Fort Wayne.  WIll put his number in a PM for you.  And for anyone else that would like to order his BBQ sauce.  Honesty, the best I have ever tasted. Mrs. mile has texted him to let him know you might be calling. 

Edited by milehiiu

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Wafflehead Fred has lost his job during this pandemic.  And is concentrating on building his BBQ sauce into a part or full time business.  If would like, I can give you his phone number, so that if you would like, you could order some from him.

Does he have any distribution channels?

I’m from the Ft Wayne area and would love to try a new local bbq sauce. 

53 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

Does he have any distribution channels?

I’m from the Ft Wayne area and would love to try a new local bbq sauce. 

Not yet.  I will also pm you his phone number for you guys to talk. I know he wants to turn it into a business. 

6 hours ago, milehiiu said:

No website yet.  I will PM you with his phone number. Though he has lived in Colorado for a number of years. His area code is still from Fort Wayne.  WIll put his number in a PM for you.  And for anyone else that would like to order his BBQ sauce.  Honesty, the best I have ever tasted. Mrs. mile has texted him to let him know you might be calling. 

Did somebody say new BBQ sauce?

I'll buy some too...

7 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Doing some Ribs and Bacon wrapped Turkey breast today..😀

20200712_134729.jpg

We've got some grillers at Hoosier Sports Nation !  Bacon wrapped turkey breast ? That's a new one for me.  Enjoy.  And please stay safe.

Shout out to Jaybob for starting this thread.  I have enjoyed every post and picture. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

We've got some grillers at Hoosier Sports Nation !  Bacon wrapped turkey breast ? That's a new one for me.  Enjoy.  And please stay safe.

Shout out to Jaybob for starting this thread.  I have enjoyed every post and picture. 

I really enjoy the grilling, Gardening and Outdoor threads!