Ballou/Alabama

bryan200088

Dave Ballou doesn’t come out looking very good in this from what I’ve read from some other places. Yikes. Quite frankly a d*** move on his part and if this is who he was then we don’t want him here anyway. I’d say we will be looking at a whole new strength staff within the next week. (Doubt Danison gets it)

On 3/2/2020 at 8:05 AM, Artesian_86 said:

It doesn’t matter who it is on the coaching staff for ANY team. That person or people responsible for dramatic and positive changes to a program is gonna get noticed and then all kinds of bones!!!! Yes, we are a program on the rise. People around the nation are catching wind. Until we consistently win games, including bowl games as well as competing for BIGTEN championships, then coaches will not want to leave. Besides, by then we should be able to pay better salaries to our coaches. It’s simple, win games, IU makes more money.

I've been busy and haven't had time to respond to everything but agree with your response. 

I will say, there is a guy whose strength program I follow, Jim Wendler, out of London, Ohio who played football for Arizona, and it wouldn't hurt if IU reached out to him to see if he would want to be willing to replace Ballou.

2 hours ago, bryan200088 said:

Dave Ballou doesn’t come out looking very good in this from what I’ve read from some other places. Yikes. Quite frankly a d*** move on his part and if this is who he was then we don’t want him here anyway. I’d say we will be looking at a whole new strength staff within the next week. (Doubt Danison gets it)

Care to elaborate? What did he do?

8 hours ago, bryan200088 said:

Spend 30 seconds in a meat head gym and find the alphas.  A few are super nice guys but most have egos bigger than Terrel Owens, Randy Moss, and Deon Sanders.  Also, I would say these guys are replaceable.  Important for sure but these guys are all doing about the same thing.  

7 hours ago, bronkonagurski said:

Care to elaborate? What did he do?

Basically took everyone but Denison and left without a word. Apparently a couple people are saying the players showed up to lifting with it being a ghost town and nobody but Danny Friend there to help out. Took all their stuff and bolted never addressing the team or talking to anyone. Look at CTA’s twitter this morning. For him to post that after all of this happening should tell us something.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CoachAllenIU/status/1235904285147377664

4 hours ago, btownqb said:

I can promise all of you that LEO is not just made up, or a front. 

Either you're in or you're out. Ballou is out, Rhea is out, Sampson is out. I honestly do not care. 

Just saw a post that Sampson is out of the portal.

Archived