Any news on the AD search

IU Scott

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am hoping for Kraft or Reynolds.   I haven't met Kraft,  but if I am not mistaken he was teaching grad level classes in Sport Management when I was at IU.

Dolsen is a great politician.   Nice guy, good at shaking hands and making people feel good about donating money.  Not sure he is who we want taking over for Glass.

It's pretty clear Dolson is who the administration wants.   He's a yes man who will do whatever the administration wants and will never ruffle any feathers.   The only hold up I've heard is selling the boosters on him. Supposedly many are pushing for Reynolds or Kraft.

35 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

It's pretty clear Dolson is who the administration wants.   He's a yes man who will do whatever the administration wants and will never ruffle any feathers.   The only hold up I've heard is selling the boosters on him. Supposedly many are pushing for Reynolds or Kraft.

Very close to what I am hearing as well. 

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Very close to what I am hearing as well. 

Its going to be a new admin in a year or so, are they worried about a yes person for that short time?  Fundraising is the top priority in this role and in that case you do what the boosters are backing....right?  That's my thought any other?

Archived