Illini game thread

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, addictedtoIU said:

We did well in the first half. Let's not lose focus in the first 5 min the 2nd half 

That's all I ask. Don't let this thing get away. I'm catching up on game thread but when Archie took the timeout at 18-14 I really liked that. He sense it was going the other way and a quick timeout paid off. 

I don' t watch much Illinois hoops because I despise any and all things Illini.....but if Ayo has next level aspirations after maybe getting drafted he better button up his handle. Cockburn is as advertised but TJD has worked him in the paint. Cockburn appears to lose his guy quickly looking for a big block. 

Just now, Seeking6 said:

I don' t watch much Illinois hoops because I despise any and all things Illini.....but if Ayo has next level aspirations after maybe getting drafted he better button up his handle. Cockburn is as advertised but TJD has worked him in the paint. Cockburn appears to lose his guy quickly looking for a big block. 

TJD coming to play for the B1G Freshman of the year award. 

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

True, but he is really really good. (Ayo)

Archived