The All Too Important IU vs Mn Pre-Game Thread

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won’t be able to watch the game due to youth at church, but will be recording it. Really hope our Hoosiers come out blazing and runaway with tonight’s game. Would have to think Minnesota will try hard to contain TJD after his performance at Minny, so it will be interesting to see what strategies both teams will use.

3 hours ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Won’t be able to watch the game due to youth at church, but will be recording it. Really hope our Hoosiers come out blazing and runaway with tonight’s game. Would have to think Minnesota will try hard to contain TJD after his performance at Minny, so it will be interesting to see what strategies both teams will use.

Blazing what exactly? This isn't the Kelvin Sampson era no more! 😜

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Any seat in the Hall is a great seat as long as we win

I do wonder (having not been to Assembly in many years) can one see that scoreboard when sitting in those awful seats underneath the balcony where like half the view feels like it is obstructed? I honestly have not been inside Assembly Hall since they replaced the old scoreboard from the RMK days (shame on me!).

1 minute ago, bronkonagurski said:

I do wonder (having not been to Assembly in many years) can one see that scoreboard when sitting in those awful seats underneath the balcony where like half the view feels like it is obstructed? I honestly have not been inside Assembly Hall since they replaced the old scoreboard from the RMK days (shame on me!).

I’m right on the edge of being under the balcony (row 34) and can see everything fine, can’t speak to those 10-15 rows up from me.

6 minutes ago, bronkonagurski said:

Yes. I was on row 42 earlier for one game in the non con and saw it just fine. 

Archived