Kobe Webster (grad transfer) Commits to Nebraska

No info. We will for sure take a look though... only 6' though. He's scored 1400pts though at the D1 level. 37% career 3pt shooter. 

He scored 18p against us earlier this year. Scored 3p in a game @Neb last year. As a FR he had 8p in a game @Iowa St. 8pts @ Butler as a FR too. 

If we have scholarships this could be a great fall back option.  Indiana kid that I'm sure would love to get a chance playing for the Hoosiers and make the most of it.  Even with Lander you could argue we are thin on ball handlers and it never hurts to bring in a veteran guy to push the younger guys who are developing.

5 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Apparently...the Summit League only lets the top 8 teams in their conference tournament, and WIU finished 9th...

I actually like the idea of not rewarding mediocrity with an opportunity to win their conference tournament and go dancing! 

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

We could get a bye to the Championship game and still lose in the BTT.  I seriously expect us to win a NCAA championship before a BTT one.  

Let’s start by winning the B1G regular season and getting some better seeding first. Doesn’t help we mostly been finishing middle of the pack more often then not.

52 minutes ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

Committed to Nebraska

Hoiberg loves him some transfers. King now this one. Iowa State 2.0

Update-Just read he started Western Illinois as a sophomore right out of high schoo (Park Tudor). Wish the kid well besides when we play him.

• KDB changed the title to Kobe Webster (grad transfer) Commits to Nebraska

Archived