Brooks Barnhizer Commits to Northwestern

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • KDB changed the title to Brooks Barnhizer Commits to Northwestern
18 hours ago, dgambill said:

One of those Indiana kids that can fill it up. We are on much higher caliber players but probably will knock down 4 or 5 threes every time we play them. :(

I was thinking the exact same thing. You already know he'll end up biting us in the butt a few times before his career is over. 

It will be very interesting to see how Brooks performs this year without his brother on the team.  No offense to his brother, but Brooks will probably shine even brighter without having to share the spotlight.  In the two games I saw them play, his brother took a lot of ill-advised shots.  With Brooks getting some of those extra touches, I think he'll put up even better stats this upcoming season.  

6 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

It will be very interesting to see how Brooks performs this year without his brother on the team.  No offense to his brother, but Brooks will probably shine even brighter without having to share the spotlight.  In the two games I saw them play, his brother took a lot of ill-advised shots.  With Brooks getting some of those extra touches, I think he'll put up even better stats this upcoming season.  

The two games I saw at New Castle the brother took a lot of terrible shots

59 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Was it you or somebody else that mentioned that earlier this year?

4 minutes ago, rico said:

Was it you or somebody else that mentioned that earlier this year?

I think I mentioned it earlier.  Maybe not so far as to say Brooks will benefit without his brother, but I do recall mentioning his brother had poor shot selection.  

Archived