Anybody heard from HoosierTilDeath?

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

He's had some extended breaks the last few months.  Each time, I get nervous.  Hopefully the BTT or NCAA will bring him out.

That's a fact. Always pleased when HTD does show up.  A HSN treasure over the years.  His rantings about Purdue have been epic.  It was great when HSN guys got him a computer after his move from B-town to continue to be able to post on HSN.  I will never forget the generosity.

When he lived in B-town...he was one of the greatest fans of the ladies IU BB team. Going to their games, when rarely other IU fans showed up.

I once had his cell phone number. But lost it.  So I can't help you out CC in your quest in terms of HTD.  I will say this...... he was a hoot when I talked to him on the phone.

I work close to Seymour.  And I know I haven't been a part of this board as long as others. But, I think I can help with this question. I remember HTD mentioning losing a brother not long ago and I had a coworker who had to read the Tribtown obituary every morning.  The obituary I remember is for Melvin Clark. 

Melvin has 2 brothers, danny and dennis. I think one of them is HTD, and he is ok. Prayers for HTD to stay healthy and root our hoosiers on and  to hell with the smellermakers!!🤣😁😂

http://www.tribtown.com/2019/09/19/melvin_w_clark-2/

If this violates any rules please delete. Just trying to help figure out where HTD is. 

6 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

I work close to Seymour.  And I know I haven't been a part of this board as long as others. But, I think I can help with this question. I remember HTD mentioning losing a brother not long ago and I had a coworker who had to read the Tribtown obituary every morning.  The obituary I remember is for Melvin Clark. 

Melvin has 2 brothers, danny and dennis. I think one of them is HTD, and he is ok. Prayers for HTD to stay healthy and root our hoosiers on and  to hell with the smellermakers!!🤣😁😂

http://www.tribtown.com/2019/09/19/melvin_w_clark-2/

If this violates any rules please delete. Just trying to help figure out where HTD is. 

Thanks for sharing.  Any time he goes on a hiatus I get worried. I know he has had some health scares in the past 

As I understand, it is Dennis Clark and last I knew, he was in a nursing home in Seymour.  Very nice fellow to talk to, but I'm not sure what home he was in or if it is/was just a temporary stay.  Dennis, if you read this, hope you are OK, buddy...come back to we can enjoy your smellermaker rants again!

HTD is my all-time favorite poster in the history of HSN.  The Smellermakers, Cal-He-Smells-ari, the encyclopedic knowledge of the heights and returning scoring of every roster on IU’s non-conference schedule... Simultaneously one of the biggest Hoosier fans I’ve ever encountered, and one of the biggest trolls.  The guy is just a legend.  Hope he’s doing alright... The Hoosiers owe him at least one more good run.

Archived