IU makes NCAA but can you go to games....no fans for march madness!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Home as always because  take those two days off every year and this year is not going to be any different.

Be careful Scott.  The virus is probably present in your house somewhere. 

Wipe down that remote during every timeout.    :coffee:

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Be careful Scott.  The virus is probably present in your house somewhere. 

Wipe down that remote during every timeout.    :coffee:

We might as well just close the whole world until this is over but what would we do.  If the people who work for the TV stations or radio stations then we wouldn't even have nay entertainment. We could not go out to eat since the hose people couldn't go to work.

17 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Just think though, refs will not get caught up in the crowd going wild when a team makes a run.  I think you're going to see the Mid Majors get wiped out because there is nothing there to fuel them

Yep, had a friend tell me to bet on all the favorites.  Crowds won’t be there to boost the underdogs.

12 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5012471002

Maybe use this as a test case.  

Or have the tournament in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming where there are no cases as of yet and let those people attend. 

I actually could make it to Laramie, if IU were to play there.  Just under a three hour drive time from my house.

13 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5012471002

Maybe use this as a test case.  

Or have the tournament in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming where there are no cases as of yet and let those people attend. 

I find it interesting that Idaho has none while their neighboring state, Washington, has the most in the country.

1 minute ago, southsidehoosier said:

The B1G just came with a revision to their previous statement.  Thanks for the link.  And watching the Northwestern/Minnesota game right now.... not only the announcement for the tournament.... but also fans to be restricted from other sporting events as well !

4 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

Man, I really feel sorry for any kids that were going to get to go attend for the first time.  My son was telling me yesterday how much he wants to go to a BTT someday.  I've been blessed to go 4 times, and I will still be crushed if I had tickets this year.

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Man, I really feel sorry for any kids that were going to get to go attend for the first time.  My son was telling me yesterday how much he wants to go to a BTT someday.  I've been blessed to go 4 times, and I will still be crushed if I had tickets this year.

That leads to a good question. For those that have already purchased a ticket. Will they be able to get a refund.

And this is sure to be a big hit to Indy businesses as well.

13 minutes ago, btownqb said:

The B1G just canceled all spring events for spectators. 

I have a flight to go to NJ to watch the games vs Rutgers in April. Awesome. Just F'ing awesome. 

Well. New Jersey is an Awesome state to visit.  NOT ! Head back to Philadelphia and visit places that made America.

Archived