IU makes NCAA but can you go to games....no fans for march madness!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IU878176 said:

Cancellations of everything (concerts, sporting events, conventions) are snowballing. I think it’s inevitable that the tourney will be conducted without fans (assuming its played) but think they will try to play the tourney due to the tv $$$$$$$$$.

Two of the nation's  largest St. Paddy day parades.... Chicago, and Denver.... have been cancelled.

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Question.  Where will you watching the NCAAT ?  From work ? A bar ? or At home ? 

I'll be at home watching 24/7. Unfortunately, I live in SEC football country. I don't think they even know what basketball IS, much less follow it.

What a legendary year. First Coach Night comes back as a precursor to the other Masiyah's surley return. We are living the final days my friends. . I think Jesus returns to slap us all freakin stooooopid and tell us to get our sh$t together.   It's so bad that even my stock in Charmin has went to crap

Well, I'll be watching the games with my daughter whose school (Phillips Exeter) just pushed back classes to mid-April with online only classes starting March 26. Meanwhile, my oldest, at Northwestern, says the school may (like Harvard just did) send everyone home for the spring terms with online only classes, and my middle child, at SHSU here in Texas is hearing nothing from the school, because here, business is as usual, lol.

1 hour ago, HoosierMama said:

This is going to take a lot of the madness out of March Madness.  Wow... this is going to be surreal.

March Sadness, just think of the players who this opportunity is once in a lifetime and now you are playing a glorified pick up game.

Archived