Senior night, Green and Davis.

53 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Really liked what they both had to say and really wishing them both, as well as the rest of the team, a huge win tomorrow to send them off on a positive note!! Thanks as always TDH!!

Would love nothing more than not only for IU to win tomorrow, but to win with one of those games where Green goes off (within the team concept). Like everyone has said, Green has had ups and downs, but I’d love to see him go out feeling a ton of love from IU fans. 

On 3/5/2020 at 7:19 PM, madmax said:

Green is a polarizing player, but I’ll always like him. I don’t buy that we would’ve been better without him the last 3 years as he is about our only player able to create a shot.

Both he and Deron could’ve transferred and many in their shoes would have, and for that we should be grateful. Let’s hope we finish the season in a way they can remember!

Green is one of the worst players to play for IU in 15 to 20 years.  

56 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

You just need to be gone.  You've added absolutely nothing useful to the conversation and are on here bashing a senior who carried this team for a half.

1 hour ago, Jeremy said:

Please ban this guy because he is just here to troll..  there is no need to call out players personally like this. these kids have put more time and effort into this program than any of us on here will ever put in.

Did anyone listen to our two Seniors speeches?  One has to think that is all from our senior leadership?  Sometimes you can find meaning in little things and sometimes one can make something out of nothing.  Both seniors had underwhelming speeches, didn't go in depth like others in the past.  Didn't talk about the post season, etc.

To me it uncovers some things

20 minutes ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

Did anyone listen to our two Seniors speeches?  One has to think that is all from our senior leadership?  Sometimes you can find meaning in little things and sometimes one can make something out of nothing.  Both seniors had underwhelming speeches, didn't go in depth like others in the past.  Didn't talk about the post season, etc.

To me it uncovers some things

Well they probably have experienced the least success of any 4 year players ever at IU. They also had to go through a coaching change. They’ve probably had underwhelming time here.

Archived