Peyton Manning

24 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Peyton  could be signing with ESPN for Monday night football broadcast for a whopping 18-20 million..looks like Tony Romo’s run has the high paid announcer could be over..he signed with CBS last week for 17 million.

I would love to see him in the booth. Did john Lynch do that before moving into management.  Good way to get an even more indepth look at all the teams

7 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Peyton  could be signing with ESPN for Monday night football broadcast for a whopping 18-20 million..looks like Tony Romo’s run has the high paid announcer could be over..he signed with CBS last week for 17 million.

Also I think I saw somewhere that they want to try to get Al Michaels away from NBC to do play by play.  ESPN needs to do something because the announcers they have now are terrible.  It use to be that Monday Night Football felt different and one of the reasons were the announcers that was on those broadcast.  Right now to me I like the Sunday Night football announcers a lot better than what they have on Monday Night.

9 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Also I think I saw somewhere that they want to try to get Al Michaels away from NBC to do play by play.  ESPN needs to do something because the announcers they have now are terrible.  It use to be that Monday Night Football felt different and one of the reasons were the announcers that was on those broadcast.  Right now to me I like the Sunday Night football announcers a lot better than what they have on Monday Night.

In recent years the only reason I watch Monday night football is if it has fantasy implications or my pickem pool. I'm probably wrong but I feel like there hasn't been but maybe 1-2 Monday night games per year that mean anything. 

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

When Peyton became a Denver Bronco, he bought 21 Denver area Papa  John's pizza places. Later upped it to 31.  And six years later sold all 31 to another individual.

That was his retirement plan after they legalized pot...😁

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Peyton is probably my all time non-Bear favorite player...class act with everyone...treats fans and team staff very well from what I've read...

Hope he does well in this gig...

Certainly one of mine besides Ray Lewis. More on the preparation side of things for both. 

6 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

That was his retirement plan after they legalized pot...😁

Actually, he bought his first 21 Papa John's just after pot got legalized in Colorado.  And I recall reading an article that was one reason behind the initial purchase.

Just now, milehiiu said:

Actually, he bought his first 21 Papa John's just after pot got legalized in Colorado.  And I recall reading an article that was one reason behind the initial purchase.

He's a smart guy!

I was thinking chip stand outside of the pot shops would be a good venture...

35 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I did not like Jon Gruden, and hated Jason Witten, but I thought Booger McFarland did a really nice job last year.  

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

I would love to see him in the booth. Did john Lynch do that before moving into management.  Good way to get an even more indepth look at all the teams

I think he would do a good job and would be good at breaking down offense and defense..I just wonder if he would let out a “Omaha” every now and then 

Archived