IU Football 2020

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, btownqb said:

Recruits see this stuff

Love it!  Unfortunately, the first CFP rankings don't come out until the week after we play OSU.  If we can win that game, obviously that would be amazing and we'd be talked about like crazy.  I just wish they came out next week so we could be talked about being in the top 10 before the OSU game.

4 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

Hey I saw Silver Creek girls are number 1 in 3a.  Pretty wild, both the girls and boys start the year in the driver's seat.  

@5fouls too

Meant to reply earlier got busy. Very cool. 

Thats an EXCELLENT girls basketball conference. Brownstown wins a state title last year if a certain situation works itself out a different way. I'll leave it at that out of respect. 

20 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

MSU vs Maryland cancelled.  Locksley tested positive for covid 19.

Not sure if our game with Maryland is going to happen, since they seem to be in a really bad virus situation.  Frankly, I'm not sure that I'd want to play them, all things considered.

I don't recall who might've shared this before , but I feel  like I'd saw this "O-Line S&P" type of analysis shared somewhere here on HSN - prior to coming across it today reading a cleveland.com IU -OSU article. 

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ncaa/sp/overallol/2020

Haven't went through it enough to form any opinion on the quality personally though.

54 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

I wonder if Coy Cronk is re-thinking his decision to transfer.  Would've been nice to have him in the trenches.  Have to think the season we're having, and a top 10 game against OSU, would help his draft stock.

He quit. He quit on his teammates, coaches, everyone. 

I hope he regrets it every day. 

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

He quit. He quit on his teammates, coaches, everyone. 

I hope he regrets it every day. 

I don't know if I feel quite that strongly, but I don't really disagree with the main idea either.  He could have slid to guard, still started, and probably positioned himself better for the draft.  For Ramsey, there's only 1 QB position on the field at a time, so his made sense.  Cronk's was the equivalent of a kid not getting to play QB in a pickup game, so he took his ball and left.

Archived