IU Football 2020

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IndyHoosier22 said:

Big Ten has botched this all around. I get being cautious with COVID, but there's zero reason an athlete in peak shape, most of whom are probably asymptomatic, need to sit out 21 days without any exceptions. It's insanity.

Agreed.  There is nothing the BIG has done correctly since they started this whole process. 

The only thing they did right was the original schedule with a couple of bye weeks.

I can picture the conversation.  "CDC says 10 days, let's double that, and then add another day!"

Where you're rated doesn't necessarily correlate to how good you are. Ask Penn State and Michigan about that.

He probably saw the writing on the wall that we have several talented young WR's coming in this next class, and he was behind guys like Javon Swinton, David Ellis, Miles Marshall, and Jacolby Hewitt in the depth chart as is. 

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

So why isn't losing him a bad thing.  I know we have some good young WR but still not good losing a top recruit

He wasn't a recruit. He is a current player on our team... that little rating a recruiting service gives someone evaporates the first day you step on a college campus. 

I doubt Fryfogle or Whop gave 2 s**** about Williams "ranking".

Why would this be a big deal? 

Williams and Smith coming in next year. Hewitt, Swinton, Ellis, Marshall on campus now. 

9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Ok so IUWiscy game was December 5th that means those guys/staff back on 26th. We better hope we get a NYD bowl!

I got a feeling more and more teams will opt out of bowls and the smaller bowls will cancel.  Might be like the old days when there might be around 12 bowls

Archived