Anyone able to read Peegs stuff

gnet550

If it is premium, we really ask for folks to not divulge it here. Unless it is common knowledge, or has been made public.

we try not to divulge things from a subscription site if it i s truly inside information.  

If it is true"breaking info", it will make social media in a hurry. Then it is fair game.

10 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Per my sources. IU is coming on strong.with Aminu. 

That would be great especially since I have heard some say that Wesley will be tough to get.  I'd like at least one of those two, based on how we have emphasized them in recruiting.  A wing that can create and get buckets different ways would be very nice to get.

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Thank you sir.  IU is crossing second base. Not at third yet. And for sure not home.  But... we are on the way. Thanks mostly to one of our assistants who has been hard on the case.

Curious, which assistant? Ostrom seems to be primary recruiter in majority of our gets. 

8 minutes ago, DocHoosier said:

Curious, which assistant? Ostrom seems to be primary recruiter in majority of our gets. 

Without revealing my sources, which I will never do.  It seems that Bruiser has established a close bond with Aminu. Much in the way that Steve McClain established the strong relationship with De'Ron Davis that brought De'Ron to IU from Colorado.

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Without revealing my sources, which I will never do.  It seems that Bruiser has established a close bond with Aminu. Much in the way that Steve McClain established the strong relationship with De'Ron Davis that brought De'Ron to IU from Colorado.

Bruiser is who has been out to see him the most I believe. So that makes sense.

Archived