Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
gnet550

Anyone able to read Peegs stuff

Does anyone have a subscription to Mike Peegram’s stuff? I saw online he was giving updates on Aminu and Kaufman...just curious what they were

If it is premium, we really ask for folks to not divulge it here. Unless it is common knowledge, or has been made public.

we try not to divulge things from a subscription site if it i s truly inside information.  

If it is true"breaking info", it will make social media in a hurry. Then it is fair game.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Per my sources. IU is coming on strong.with Aminu. 

That would be great especially since I have heard some say that Wesley will be tough to get.  I'd like at least one of those two, based on how we have emphasized them in recruiting.  A wing that can create and get buckets different ways would be very nice to get.

Edited by BobSaccamanno
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Mile is the man!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Andy06 said:

Mile is the man!

Thank you sir.  IU is crossing second base. Not at third yet. And for sure not home.  But... we are on the way. Thanks mostly to one of our assistants who has been hard on the case.

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Thank you sir.  IU is crossing second base. Not at third yet. And for sure not home.  But... we are on the way. Thanks mostly to one of our assistants who has been hard on the case.

Curious, which assistant? Ostrom seems to be primary recruiter in majority of our gets. 

8 minutes ago, DocHoosier said:

Curious, which assistant? Ostrom seems to be primary recruiter in majority of our gets. 

Without revealing my sources, which I will never do.  It seems that Bruiser has established a close bond with Aminu. Much in the way that Steve McClain established the strong relationship with De'Ron Davis that brought De'Ron to IU from Colorado.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Without revealing my sources, which I will never do.  It seems that Bruiser has established a close bond with Aminu. Much in the way that Steve McClain established the strong relationship with De'Ron Davis that brought De'Ron to IU from Colorado.

Bruiser is who has been out to see him the most I believe. So that makes sense.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Bruiser is who has been out to see him the most I believe. So that makes sense.

Will be interesting if Bruiser lands him. So far Ostrom has recruited all our stud guys 

What kid who plays a physical style like Aminu wouldn't love a guy named "Bruiser?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I could absolutely see Aminu taking that Durham role of coming off that pick n roll with Trayce at the top of the key and getting down hill. We just need a couple more guys that can finish.

On 3/6/2020 at 6:22 PM, milehiiu said:

They need to because he really enjoyed his visit to UofL.

1 hour ago, Moyeneeded said:

When was the last time you heard a recruit say he didn’t enjoy his visit? Lol just saying

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Moyeneeded said:

I'm sure he did, I'd love getting a fat stack of cash thrown my way too.

Still feel this kid ends up at a pay school.  Love to have him, but Louisville or Maryland will get in a bidding war for him.