Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Colonialcrester

Indiana Wisconsin Game Thread

Just now, IU Scott said:

Well I have the next player besides Harms who I would just love to punch in the face in Davidson.

I think in my case I would have to punch them in a much more painful place as I couldn't reach their face!

Did they switch out refs at about the 10 minute mark? I wouldn't say it's been unfair, but that is not how they were calling the game for the first 30 minutes. 

We played some of our best basketball for a good stretch there.  Story of the season though.

I can’t stand Davison. If I were the IU players I’d want to shut him up real quick. I hate that he acts like that but then again he’s pumping his team up to dig in and it’s working.

2 minutes ago, HoosierDom said:

Did they switch out refs at about the 10 minute mark? I wouldn't say it's been unfair, but that is not how they were calling the game for the first 30 minutes. 

They noticed the 2nd half foul discrepancy and had to fix it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HoosierFaithful said:

??? Why even watch? 

there are 4 minutes left. 

You think I’m going to be wrong?  Seen this song and dance before

Our big guys just can't finish through contact and TJD really have to get other post moves.  He will need to learn to face up and drive to the basket and get and mid range shot.

• Like 1

We’ve had plenty of opportunities since going down.