New strength coach

Anybody know who else was hired to fill out the strength and conditioning staff? I saw a tweet about a qeek ago that we hired a few people, but it was linked to a premium article.  Can't find the info anywhere else.

From different tweets I've seen, Cameron Josse appears to be our new speed guy.  He seems to be well respected and looks like he uses a lot of science based tactics to improve speed.

Anybody know who else was hired?

Josse bio

On 5/17/2020 at 5:41 AM, Leathernecks said:

Anybody know who else was hired to fill out the strength and conditioning staff? I saw a tweet about a qeek ago that we hired a few people, but it was linked to a premium article.  Can't find the info anywhere else.

From different tweets I've seen, Cameron Josse appears to be our new speed guy.  He seems to be well respected and looks like he uses a lot of science based tactics to improve speed.

Anybody know who else was hired?

Josse bio

Saw this thread on the rivals freeboard, gives some good info on the rest of the new S&C staff. 

I hadn't heard much either Leathernecks and was wondering the same thing you were. 

https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/coach-wellmans-staff.198401/

1 hour ago, Andy06 said:

Saw this thread on the rivals freeboard, gives some good info on the rest of the new S&C staff. 

I hadn't heard much either Leathernecks and was wondering the same thing you were. 

https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/coach-wellmans-staff.198401/

Thanks! I ran across that late last night and checked a few things out. Seems to be a pretty good staff.

On a side note, it seems really weird to me that who was hired at a public university was hidden behind a payed subscription. I know the university didn't do that, but you'd think that would be a free article.

Archived