Way too early IU vs Nebrasketball BTT pre game thread

29 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Mike Santa.  Kid actually got in a game for Crean...looked like me running around out there with real basketball players. 

To think we had to live through that....all because of a few phone calls....and the likes of UK, KU, UNC, DUKE, Auburn, Arizona and the list goes on and on...can't imagine if they had to tear their programs down to the bones over such nonsense. Thing is...they just go right back to paying to get back to the top.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dgambill said:

To think we had to live through that....all because of a few phone calls....and the likes of UK, KU, UNC, DUKE, Auburn, Arizona and the list goes on and on...can't imagine if they had to tear their programs down to the bones over such nonsense. Thing is...they just go right back to paying to get back to the top.

To me it was not about phone calls but the type of players Sampson brought here and his lack of interest in kids getting an education.

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

Mike Santa.  Kid actually got in a game for Crean...looked like me running around out there with real basketball players. 

Yes ! Santa.  I knew one of you fine HSN members would help me out.  Thanks.  Santa, actually was pretty cool.

51 minutes ago, Indy1987 said:

Game day!!!

I see us winning easily tonite.   Would be great to rest the starters in the 2nd half.  

IU wins 74-57 

Go Hoosiers!!!

I don't think i have ever seen CAM play the walk-ons, whether we were up by 20 or down by 30.  I expect to see the starters the whole game

12 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I don't think i have ever seen CAM play the walk-ons, whether we were up by 20 or down by 30.  I expect to see the starters the whole game

Injuries might make a difference here.  TJD, Smith, and Green are all nicked up, might give them some rest if we’re up big.

Archived