Glad to see them go.

Nothing personal here, but I will be glad to see Green, Davis, and would love to see Smith join them. So much talent in Green and Smith and have to watch them continue to not give a shat time and time again is painful. Davis..... injury's make him play like my grandma.

Watching these three become so disconnected at times during the games laughing and bullshattting on the bench.

A loss does not bother these players at all. they don't hate to lose and there for don't have a winners mentality.

All that being said. I hope they win a game or two in the BTT and make the dance, but the mentality will still be the same. All about the experience and not about winning.   

25 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

Nothing personal here, but I will be glad to see Green, Davis, and would love to see Smith join them. So much talent in Green and Smith and have to watch them continue to not give a shat time and time again is painful. Davis..... injury's make him play like my grandma.

Watching these three become so disconnected at times during the games laughing and bullshattting on the bench.

A loss does not bother these players at all. they don't hate to lose and there for don't have a winners mentality.

All that being said. I hope they win a game or two in the BTT and make the dance, but the mentality will still be the same. All about the experience and not about winning.   

Nothing personal here, but I would love to see some of these posters move on.  Clearly some are educated, but to watch them continually shat on our program and players time and time again is painful.  Of course, others are as dumb as a bag of hammers.

Watching them be so negative during and after games, it's almost as if they enjoy when we lose.

A win doesn't affect these posters at all.  They don't enjoy a win, they want to lose so they can be "right" with their negativity.

All that being said, I hope some stick around. variety is the spice of life.  But the mentality is still the same,  It's all about putting my opinion out there,and not really about adding anything to a discussion.   :coffee:

2 minutes ago, Muddy River said:

Nothing personal here, but I would love to see some of these posters move on.  Clearly some are educated, but to watch them continually shat on our program and players time and time again is painful.  Of course, others are as dumb as a bag of hammers.

Watching them be so negative during and after games, it's almost as if they enjoy when we lose.

A win doesn't affect these posters at all.  They don't enjoy a win, they want to lose so they can be "right" with their negativity.

All that being said, I hope some stick around. variety is the spice of life.  But the mentality is still the same,  It's all about putting my opinion out there,and not really about adding anything to a discussion.   :coffee:

Sounds like you need to escape to your safe space. LOL!

i don't like the idea of going out of the way to start a thread quite so negative to the seniors, but i also think this is a message board and some people are going to be negative and critical.  isn't that part of a message board?  isn't that okay?  if we all just agreed with each other and we all agreed with everything the coach and team did and we all spread sunshine all the time, i'm thinking this might be a little boring?

14 minutes ago, Muddy River said:

Why are you so defensive?  Did you feel attacked?  I clearly stated "nothing personal"  :coffee:

attacked? no not at all. Just stating my opinion that has been backed by facts many times over. Sorry you don't like it. 

Sorry but if this kind of classless thread is allowed I'm done with this site.  These are players that maybe didn't live up to expectations but they don't deserve this crap.  These aren't kids that got in trouble or embarrassed IU off the court.  

We are a better fanbase than this. 

Go Hoosiers!!!

2 minutes ago, Indy1987 said:

Sorry but if this kind of classless thread is allowed I'm done with this site.  These are players that maybe didn't live up to expectations but they don't deserve this crap.  These aren't kids that got in trouble or embarrassed IU off the court.  

We are a better fanbase than this. 

Go Hoosiers!!!

I have put a request to the owner of Hoosier Sports Nation to either, lock this thread, or delete it all together.  Back in the day, before I gave up my mod powers, it would have been shut down long before now.  Just need you to know.  Not all of our mods are on here, all the time. Each one does a great job.  But. They all have lives to live away from the board.

Just hang in there with us.

4 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I have put a request to the owner of Hoosier Sports Nation to either, lock this thread, or delete it all together.  Back in the day, before I gave up my mod powers, it would have been shut down long before now.  Just need you to know.  Not all of our mods are on here, all the time. Each one does a great job.  But. They all have lives to live away from the board.

Just hang in there with us.

I would second this request. I see nothing of value in proceeding down this path.  I may be frustrated with outcomes of games.  I think it's fair to be critical of play.  However, I never want to direct ad hominem attacks against any players.  They never deserve such commentary.  I prefer to appreciate the fact they chose to wear the candy stripes.  I have no interest in reading further or posting in this type of thread.  Shame on. those that will.  I won't comment on this topic further

3 hours ago, jojo123 said:

You need to add "in my humble opinion"...because that's what you're giving here.  Of course, I'm not certain that you would include the word humble.  

• KDB locked this topic

Archived