Ashton Hagans Cash Video

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

I'm too lazy to read all the possible threads this could have been posted in.  So, if someone has already posted it, I apolgize.

In any event.....enjoy.

https://kentuckysportsradio.com/basketball-2/ashton-hagans-video-surfaces-uk-responds/

That must have been the “personal” stuff he had to deal with the last few days. 

15 minutes ago, GrangerHoosier said:

I wonder how all the UK fans who have maintained this whole time that "Calipari doesn't need to cheat anymore, UK basically recruits itself" are doing with their mental gymnastics right about now. 

UK Fans? Mental Gymnastics? Somehow that does not go together, unless it results in a permanent brain loop of ("Kentucky is Clean, Kentucky is Clean,...) 

2 hours ago, Muddy River said:

Funniest thing about that is Matt Jones saying there is nothing to see here.  If that was Jordan Nwora in the video, Matt would be on the air for 48 hours straight discussing it.  Oh, has anyone checked in with  Casual Gay Marie for his take?

I just checked his YouTube and Twitter feed. Nothing so far! 😆

19 minutes ago, rico said:

What are the Card fans saying?  

Here is an example.

John Wall connected to one time agent Brian Clifton ( a guy Roy Williams wouldn't deal with for some reason) and WWW: nothing to see here move along

Terrence Jones in an accident in an Cadillac Escalade; Terrence Jones best friend also at UK flashing loads of cash: nothing to see here move a long

Eric Bledsoe math grades are very high for someone who failed Algebra; landlord said his families rent was paid for well in advance, high school coach paid it with his salary: nothing to see here move a long

Anthony Davis - prominent Sun Times reporter said Davis was shopped for a hefty fee; Family said they will sue, writer stuck to his story but story went away: nothing to see here

Ashton Hagans flashes a wad of cash enough to buy an inexpensive but new automobile: nothing to see here move a long

woman write books saying she hosted parties for UL players and recruits: I WANT A FULL BLOWN INVESTIGATION RIGHT NOW!!

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Here is an example.

John Wall connected to one time agent Brian Clifton ( a guy Roy Williams wouldn't deal with for some reason) and WWW: nothing to see here move along

Terrence Jones in an accident in an Cadillac Escalade; Terrence Jones best friend also at UK flashing loads of cash: nothing to see here move a long

Eric Bledsoe math grades are very high for someone who failed Algebra; landlord said his families rent was paid for well in advance, high school coach paid it with his salary: nothing to see here move a long

Anthony Davis - prominent Sun Times reporter said Davis was shopped for a hefty fee; Family said they will sue, writer stuck to his story but story went away: nothing to see here

Ashton Hagans flashes a wad of cash enough to buy an inexpensive but new automobile: nothing to see here move a long

woman write books saying she hosted parties for UL players and recruits: I WANT A FULL BLOWN INVESTIGATION RIGHT NOW!!

You now John-Toney Soprano- Calapari will escape this as well

Archived