How are gas prices doing where you live ?

milehiiu

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Got that right...last I saw the city's unfunded pensions were above $137 billion...

I am no "oil expert" but it makes no sense for the price of gas to vary that much between Warsaw and Chicago.  I can be there, by car, in under 2 hours.

I'm seeing estimates gas prices could stay low for most of the year and possibly beyond. There's no rush hour heading into Chicago anymore. The lack of demand coupled with excess supply will keep prices down. I think prices still have further to go down before they level out.

1 hour ago, Reacher said:

I'm seeing estimates gas prices could stay low for most of the year and possibly beyond. There's no rush hour heading into Chicago anymore. The lack of demand coupled with excess supply will keep prices down. I think prices still have further to go down before they level out.

Local Fox station has laid off their morning traffic reporter.  There's no traffic to report in the mornings. 

Just kidding. But when she is reporting.... she has not much to report.

$1.49 yesterday, $1.45 today at Costco in Arvada. I’m thinking it will go even lower this week. This is going to be bad for the energy industry. Oil needs to be at $40/barrel to break even in the shale fields, which is what we mainly have here.

6 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Down here in Texas, Kroger points are good at Shell stations too... Don't know if it's that way everywhere or not 

That's true at the Shell station we go to here, South of Denver. Except it's called King Soopers, which is owned by Kroger.

8 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

Getting close, filled up for $1.21/gallon in Henderson, Ky.

Those of you in the Evansville area,it may be worth driving over the bridge!

Saw where premium (93 octane) was $1.99 at Costco this morning...I'll be headed there soon anyway...The store opens up at 8 now for the 60+ crowd

Archived