Garrett Pumphrey

milehiiu

16 minutes ago, BH33 said:

Thanks Mile. I’ve been around for the other versions of HSN, but didn’t realize I hadn’t signed up for this one yet. 

Cool.  Glad you found us.  I think we will be here for the foreseeable future.  We're still small. But by virtue of your finding us.... we are growing by the day.

Our model is not to be the first with breaking news. If it comes our way via members, so be it. These days, breaking news travels quickly on the internet, anyway. So why pay for it, when you can get it for free, in due time ? We don't charge a membership fee, just to read what we are speculating about. We are free. No advertisements.  And we plan on keeping it that way. Just a place for IU fans to gather. 

On 12/1/2017 at 9:28 AM, HOOSIER1321 said:

Full disclosure, my daughter and Desmond are EXTREMELY close friends. So I know who he had offers from. LOL

I think your future grandkids will have some good basketball genes.  Sorry couldn't help myself, but you did kind of tee it up for me with the all caps on extremely.  I agree with your above points btw

Saw this kid in person tonight at Knightstown. Just to let you know this kid is no where near a D1 player. He is rail thin and probably around 175 pounds and has no strength.  Out tallest players was 6'2 and 235 who has not played basketball since junior high and this kid could not dominate this game.  He finished with 11 points with only one in the second half. He did have a nice touch on his shot and even hit a 16 foot jumper.  He could block shots but when you are 9 to 10 inches taller than anyone else on the court you should block some shots.

Archived