What do you think. Should Archie shut down....

5 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Isn't money supposed to be one of the biggest germ carriers out there?  He might be careful. 

Not if it is laundered, which I’m sure is addressed in the note in the bag...I mean shoeboxxxxx... This note will self destruct in 5 seconds.

4 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Thanks.  I was not aware of that.  Was just a question in my mind.  Care to share what was said ?

Sorry.  I have been picking up my daughter from IU.  I just found an article in the Indy Star that talks about the Big Ten declared a moratorium on all on and off campus recruiting activities "for the foreseeable future."

So I was wrong that IU did this already.  It was the conference, but I did see that on Twitter just a couple of minutes before I saw your OP.

1 hour ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Sorry.  I have been picking up my daughter from IU.  I just found an article in the Indy Star that talks about the Big Ten declared a moratorium on all on and off campus recruiting activities "for the foreseeable future."

So I was wrong that IU did this already.  It was the conference, but I did see that on Twitter just a couple of minutes before I saw your OP.

Not a problem. Always family first. Give your daughter a hug from me.  And thanks for being a Hoosier Sports Nation member.

Archived