B10 Season Tribute

Just watched the B10 Season recap on the B10 channel & NOT one highlight of IU hoops but plenty of lowlights!  In a day that is hard to accept on its own, It made me sick to my stomach that the league still views IU hoops as IRRELEVANT.  Not one damn highlight which got me thinking that the league does not respect CAM.  2021, ITS time for a CHANGE coach!!!

35 minutes ago, BornHoosier said:

Just watched the B10 Season recap on the B10 channel & NOT one highlight of IU hoops but plenty of lowlights!  In a day that is hard to accept on its own, It made me sick to my stomach that the league still views IU hoops as IRRELEVANT.  Not one damn highlight which got me thinking that the league does not respect CAM.  2021, ITS time for a CHANGE coach!!!

I agree about not one highlight shown about IU and we obviously had them too! I do feel that the team turned a corner and if we had been able to play tonight we would shown heart and determination. What might have been...

5 minutes ago, Milehi Fan said:

Why would anyone judge a season on whether or not the B10 Season Recap shows IU highlights or lowlights?

No judgement on the IU season Milehi, just pure pissed off adrenaline that we were left out as a contender for the conference.  Only 2 teams kicked our butts, Michigan & Purdue but EVERYONE else we either beat or shown we belong as the discussion of our League.  It’s all irrelevant now but man did it piss me off.

14 minutes ago, BornHoosier said:

No judgement on the IU season Milehi, just pure pissed off adrenaline that we were left out as a contender for the conference.  Only 2 teams kicked our butts, Michigan & Purdue but EVERYONE else we either beat or shown we belong as the discussion of our League.  It’s all irrelevant now but man did it piss me off.

Just to clarify.  I am milehiiu.  Not Milehi Fan.  Though I am honored to have him as a fan.

I wish the NCAA would consider postponing the men's/women's bb tourney for a month and re-evaluate.....Keep all athletes, coaches and staff on campus, daily monitoring of all NCAA bb athletes, coaches and staff's health, including weekly or bi-weekly corona-virus testing. I know it sounds sort of creepy, but it could also potentially protect athletes from contracting or spreading it. May be a bit far fetched, but what else are we going to talk about? I like wishful thinking......

9 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I wish the NCAA would consider postponing the men's/women's bb tourney for a month and re-evaluate.....Keep all athletes, coaches and staff on campus, daily monitoring of all NCAA bb athletes, coaches and staff's health, including weekly or bi-weekly corona-virus testing. I know it sounds sort of creepy, but it could also potentially protect athletes from contracting or spreading it. May be a bit far fetched, but what else are we going to talk about? I like wishful thinking......

If it was the difference between playing in the tournament or having never went I would 100% be on board with you idea. 

10 hours ago, BornHoosier said:

You must saw a different tribute because I saw 2 or 3 clips from IU in that recap

43 minutes ago, hoosierfan615 said:

To clarify, I just wished the Big Ten network showed at least one highlight from all 14 teams to honor all the althletes and their hard work instead of just concentrating on the contenders given the circumstances.

I saw a couple of clips of IU in that recap so I don't know what you guys are talking about

42 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

The issue is that logistically you really can’t just postpone the tournament, even if this thing blows over by May... You’re talking 65 games over multiple weeks at multiple locations around the country.  Tournament just can’t be re-booked on the fly unfortunately.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I saw one with a TJD dunk

Okay my bad and thanks! Just feel bad for our guys and all the players. It was necessary to stop everything though. Just got back from my annual check up and our family doctor told us that if you’re younger coronavirus is milder than the regular flu. However it spreads 3x as fast as the regular flu and is highly contagious and dangerous to older folks and immune compromised people. Told us to hydrate and wash our hands and eat protein.

1 minute ago, hoosierfan615 said:

Okay my bad and thanks! Just feel bad for our guys and all the players. It was necessary to stop everything though. Just got back from my annual check up and our family doctor told us that if you’re younger coronavirus is milder than the regular flu. However it spreads 3x as fast as the regular flu and is highly contagious and dangerous to older folks and immune compromised people. Told us to hydrate and wash our hands and eat protein.

On JMV yesterday they had a doctor on there and the average age of the ones that have died is 79 years old.

Archived