Archie on Jeff Goodman Podcast

2 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Thanks for posting.  I will try to listen to this sometime in the next three weeks since I'll be home from work due to the school I teach at shutting down for caronavirus.  

Pluses and minuses to everything in life. I tend to look on the bright side of things.  Knowing you are a favorite member of mine (among others), you will have more time to post on Hoosier Sports Nation.

50 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Pluses and minuses to everything in life. I tend to look on the bright side of things.  Knowing you are a favorite member of mine (among others), you will have more time to post on Hoosier Sports Nation.

I just wish we had some ongoing games to post about. I’m starting to get a bit nervous about my other sports love, the Indianapolis 500. 

13 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I just wish we had some ongoing games to post about. I’m starting to get a bit nervous about my other sports love, the Indianapolis 500. 

Well Nascar is going on... without fans.  So the Indy cars could do the same.

Would love to hear from  a HSN member.  Fundamentals. Not sure if he still works for the Hulman's. But did when he visited and  spent a few days at my house a few years back... as to what he knows about this year's Indy 500.

Just now, milehiiu said:

Would love to hear from  a HSN member.  Fundamentals. Not sure if he still works for the Hulman's. But did when he visited and  spent a few days at my house a few years back... as to what he knows about this year's Indy 500.

I heard the Indy car race for this weekend has been cancelled.

14 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Nascar has now called of their next two races as well.  :(