Penn State Probable Game Thread

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, hoosierfan615 said:

Thanks for the game thread CC! Much needed laughs among the disappointments and uncertainty.

In times like this. Is there no better place to be, than Hoosier Sports Nation ? Again, kudo's to CC for starting this thread.  We really needed it.

2 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Love you too B, get well buddy!    :)

Thanks, bud! I’m on the mend. Finally began to feel a little better today. Sucked being home and not getting to watch hoops though. 

Awesome thread, definitely made me feel a little better. 

2 hours ago, Drroogh said:

Dang it! Missed the game and didn’t dvr it, anybody have the box scores?

Probably have to check Peegs for the box scores.  But then you'll have to purchase a membership. As they are famous for putting public information behind a paywall.  LOL

16 hours ago, milehiiu said:

In times like this. Is there no better place to be, than Hoosier Sports Nation ? Again, kudo's to CC for starting this thread.  We really needed it.

Mile, you are so right. I was sitting in my chair last night laughing my butt off while posting. If Crester wasn't drunk he is one heck of a comedian. The smarta!! in me was on full display. 

Thanks Crester for HSN. What you haven given us is very much appreciated. And Mile you are and will always be the MVP!

18 hours ago, Colonialcrester said:

I miss Chuck Marlow

I know I have told this story but when I was a kid growing up on the south side on Indy I met Chuck many times when he hosted the television wrestling matches held at the South Side Armory. He was a brave man to stand along side the wrestlers as they screamed and slobbered into his microphone. A great man who always took the time to talk to young punks like me. I always wondered who he took more crap from, Dick the Bruiser or Coach Knight?

Archived