TV show binging - making and asking for recommendations

25 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Hope to start it tonight 

The wife even likes it so far. She didnt even know what WACO was. I remember watching the news coverage, I had just turned 8 the day before, and have read about it and watched some documentaries. 

I'm not giving her any spoilers. 

38 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

The wife even likes it so far. She didnt even know what WACO was. I remember watching the news coverage, I had just turned 8 the day before, and have read about it and watched some documentaries. 

I'm not giving her any spoilers. 

Was coming home from IU and stopped at McDonald's in Versailles and it was all over the tv. First McDonald's I remember with a tv in it

• Like 1

Just wanted to say how much I Love the Last Dance and all the memories it brings back. 

Funny, that I odn't remember much when I was 8, but I hated the Pistons so much that I'd yell at the TV because they were so dirty. Also, my entire extended family lived in Michigan and would wear those stupid championship shirts with the cartoon big head drawings and rub it in. I ultimately got the last laugh though. 

On 4/26/2020 at 7:41 PM, Inequality said:

Finished Outer Banks. Thinking of starting Extraction in a day or two. Good grief I’m bored. I rarely watch TV just to waste time.

I gotta admit that my wife and I watched Outer Banks too and enjoyed it, but man was it stupid. Haha. My wife just shared this article with me that I thought was funny: 7 Things About The Outer Banks That Simply Do No Make Sense

A couple of other not mentioned in the article that I thought of: How did the old blind lady move out of that house and how did they close on it so quickly? Since when do the police allow the public to join in on a man hunt? 

You guys might think that this is stupid, but...

My wife has got me hooked on Our Town, on HGTV. Great young couple who have made it their mission to renovate her small hometown of Laurel, Mississippi. 

Love their passion and love their desire to take a rundown and declining town and bringing it back to life. The talents they were both have are amazing.

Great to see that this world, or at least this small part of it, is in awesome hands with the next generations.

• Like 1

We mostly watch sitcoms here. Parks and Rec is a favorite. It is worth the watch for the Bob Knight and Indiana references alone. 
I just finished Schitt’s Creek, we recently watched The Good Place but are waiting for the last season on Netflix. 
Now we’re watching Community. 

I’d recommend them all. They’re each different but still great watches.