TV show binging - making and asking for recommendations

On 9/20/2021 at 8:33 AM, tdhoosier said:

I didn’t watch the Emmys last night, but was glad to see some of my favorite shows picked up a lot of hardware. All great shows if you’re looking for something to watch. 

Ted Lasso
Hacks
Mare of East Town

Ted Lasso is the only show me and my wife watch together.

Shows I like and assume they've been mentioned before....I'm leaving off all my foreign tv series(korean/chinese dramas&comedies)

Archer-Yes it's a cartoon....the writing/jokes are so awesome....just so perfect (adult humor) FX,Hulu, Amazon, Netflix

Meateater-on Netflix and Sportsman's Channel (I love tons of shows like this but this especially because of Steven's ability to tie in so much other stuff than just hunting like preparing the meat and talking about the local area he is hunting in)

Jack Ryan-Amazon

Carnival Row-Amazon

The Witcher-Netflix

Stranger Things-Netflix

Masters of None-(Season 1&2 only) Netflix

Sherlock-Netflix

Obviously classics like NCIS, Parks & Rec, The Office..I'll stop there

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Ted Lasso is the only show me and my wife watch together.

Shows I like and assume they've been mentioned before....I'm leaving off all my foreign tv series(korean/chinese dramas&comedies)

Archer-Yes it's a cartoon....the writing/jokes are so awesome....just so perfect (adult humor) FX,Hulu, Amazon, Netflix

Meateater-on Netflix and Sportsman's Channel (I love tons of shows like this but this especially because of Steven's ability to tie in so much other stuff than just hunting like preparing the meat and talking about the local area he is hunting in)

Jack Ryan-Amazon

Carnival Row-Amazon

The Witcher-Netflix

Stranger Things-Netflix

Masters of None-(Season 1&2 only) Netflix

Sherlock-Netflix

Obviously classics like NCIS, Parks & Rec, The Office..I'll stop there

Did you know that there's a new podcast that came out with Rob Lowe and one of the Parks and Rec writers called: Parks and Recollection? I *believe* they re-watch the series, recollect on an episode a week in chronological order.  

I've been meaning to listen to the first episode but have been busy. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I don't know if you can get them streaming now, but I would love to be able to re-watch all the Northern Exposure series. Such great writing. Loved the show

I think I saw it on Hulu before I switched to youtube tv.

Edit....nevermind...not streaming anywhere anymore. Guess you just have to buy the dvd set.

Edited by dgambill

12 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I recently watcher Invisible Monsters: Serial Killers in America. It featured, Bundy, BTK, Dahmer, Gacy and Green River Killer. Very good overall and I still cannot believe how BTK was caught, I think he could have continued as long as he wanted to.

Where did you watch that?  Serial killers intrigue me. I find them interesting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 11:02 PM, mrflynn03 said:

Next week I get to see Kevin Costner and his band in Little Nashville and season 4 premiere of Yellowstone.

I'm predicting it's Jimmy's girlfriend that dies. They really like to put his character through hard times 

Nah.  They're gonna kill off John.  He's was bleeding to death by the road at the end of the last episode.  😉