TV show binging - making and asking for recommendations

41 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

I'm writing this knowing full well any reputation I've built up on this board will come crashing down with the following admission...

MTV's Challenges are my favorite thing to watch on TV. 

It's pure trash, but entertaining trash and I look forward to every season. One of my friends has been trying to get me into a fantasy challenge league for the last 3 years. I just might do it for this new season which is starting on Wednesday if I haven't already missed the draft.  #wes4life

Still not as bad as @bluegrassIU who is starring in an upcoming reality show called 'I Married My Cousin'.  

Edited by 5fouls
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

I'm writing this knowing full well any reputation I've built up on this board will come crashing down with the following admission...

It's pure trash, but entertaining trash and I look forward to every season. One of my friends has been trying to get me into a fantasy challenge league for the last 3 years. I just might do it for this new season which is starting on Wednesday if I haven't already missed the draft.  #wes4life

I watch Andy Griffith, Little House on the Prairie and Lone Ranger reruns daily. I'll join you in the come crashing down crew. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tdhoosier said:

This challenge does look amazing actually.  My wife and oldest son are hooked so I have seen my fair share of it as well as Jersey Shore. 

This challenge does look amazing actually.  My wife and oldest son are hooked so I have seen my fair share of it as well as Jersey Shore. 

3 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

The fact that they need to have won in an elimination round just to make it to the finals is awesome this season. 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 8:34 AM, tdhoosier said:

Just couldn’t get into it. We only watched the first 2-3 episodes until we realized we didn’t care about the character or what was going on. So we switched to The Stranger, which has a similar feel but hooked us in the first episode. 

Will have to give The Stranger a try. Still going on Rectify - into 2nd season of 3 (I think). Also have new season of Ozarks - which others here have mentioned - in the cue.

Not a perfect fit for this thread, but people can/do binge watch James Bond films.

Anyway, Bond actress Honor Blackman has passed away at the age of 94.  Her Bond role was in Goldfinger, starring as 'Pussy Galore'.

If you want to know more about her role, I would encourage you to google 'Honor Blackman' or 'Goldfinger', but shy away from googling 'Pussy Galore'.

• Haha 2

On 3/25/2020 at 12:19 PM, Cutter said:

Sorry if already mentioned but the Sopranos is one of the greatest, so is Seinfeld also Dexter and Band of Brothers,

Loved Band of Brothers. 

Going Old school, one of the best shows ever, flat out — Homicide: Life on the Streets. Have not seen a show with better acting since, and it’s multi-season

• Like 1