Transfer Portal--2020

rico

40 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

It’s honestly a circus act right now. Can’t look away. 

Man, I knew he was a bad shooter but I didn't realize just how bad. 3 3-pointers in his career? For a guard? LMAO

At least he realized he can't hit them so only shot them very rarely. But wow. I've seen old school centers with more makes.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Back to Eastern, don’t think he ever had a committable offer to Michigan. This thing gets crazier by the day. 

Yep. Considering the latest news out of Michigan today.

Wake Forest transfer Chaundee Brown commits to Michigan Wolverines

From the link. Michigan has yet failed to officially acknowledge the transfer of Eastern.

16 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Yep. Considering the latest news out of Michigan today.

Wake Forest transfer Chaundee Brown commits to Michigan Wolverines

From the link. Michigan has yet failed to officially acknowledge the transfer of Eastern.

I’m guessing something will be posted about circumstances changing and then he’ll say he’s doing something else. My guess? He never plays another minute of college basketball and tries to play overseas. 

On 5/14/2020 at 1:34 PM, FKIM01 said:
  1. Surprised Michigan wants him.
  2. Surprised Nojel thinks Howard can develop him better than Painter.
  3. Nojel is not good enough to risk a tampering charge.
  4. Just a dumb move for both parties, IMO.
  5. Can't wait to hear the fan reaction first time he comes into a game at Mackey.
  6. Looking forward to reading mama defending her NBA prospect on the Michigan forums.

I'll repeat what I said in Thursday...especially #1 & #4.

6 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

😂😂😂😂

What a trainwreck Nojel and his mama are turning out to be. I wondered if Howard was really dumb enough to take that hot mess on...

That's what I've been thinking as well. Blindsiding Painter is one thing....why would Howard want to alienate himself for a player up to this point that isn't a difference maker? Plenty of dumb going around on this one. I'll stick with my original guess. He'll end up at Depaul.

9 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I’m guessing something will be posted about circumstances changing and then he’ll say he’s doing something else. My guess? He never plays another minute of college basketball and tries to play overseas. 

Nojel and his mom have done nothing but throw a monkey wrench into the works at Boilerville since day 1.  What is sad is that CMP thought enough of the kid to offer him a scholly.  Furthermore CMP has thought enough of Eastern to have him as a rotational player for these years.  The faith was there in the kid by the staff.  But yet there is no reciprocation from "Eastern and Co."  From an outsider, Nojel and his Mama are nuts...and have gotten more insane as the years went by.  

42 minutes ago, rico said:

Nojel and his mom have done nothing but throw a monkey wrench into the works at Boilerville since day 1.  What is sad is that CMP thought enough of the kid to offer him a scholly.  Furthermore CMP has thought enough of Eastern to have him as a rotational player for these years.  The faith was there in the kid by the staff.  But yet there is no reciprocation from "Eastern and Co."  From an outsider, Nojel and his Mama are nuts...and have gotten more insane as the years went by.  

Agree with you 100%. 

Archived