One Shining Moment - Hoosier version 2019-20

THANK YO

3 hours ago, HoosierMama said:

I saw this and had to share.  There may not be a bracket or any more games to watch but this was pretty awesome!  I might have to watch it a few more times.... 

https://youtu.be/BqDmLpLUMRg

THANK YOU. Mama.  Great find. I loved it. And thanks for sharing it with us.  Don't know if you are aware.  But Tony is a HSN member.

40 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

THANK YO

THANK YOU. Mama.  Great find. I loved it. And thanks for sharing it with us.  Don't know if you are aware.  But Tony is a HSN member.

Ahh!  Thanks Mike.  I knew I recognized the name, maybe that’s why.  If you see this Tony, I loved it!  Thanks so much for putting it together and sharing a little basketball joy.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HoosierMama said:

Ahh!  Thanks Mike.  I knew I recognized the name, maybe that’s why.  If you see this Tony, I loved it!  Thanks so much for putting it together and sharing a little basketball joy.  

And thanks to you Mama for being a great member of Hoosier Sports Nation as well. Not many members have more likes than posts as you do.  Great job !

• Thanks 1