2019-20 One Shining Moment Video

1 hour ago, BGleas said:

Glad they did the video, really cool! This probably won't be received well, but could have used a little less Don Fisher and a little more Luther Vandross. 

Not a complaint. Just an observation. Brian. You really came out of left field with this comparison for me.  RIP, Luther.

Luther VanDross - A House is not a Home 

2 hours ago, BGleas said:

Glad they did the video, really cool! This probably won't be received well, but could have used a little less Don Fisher and a little more Luther Vandross. 

Actually I have not like the CBS One Shining as much as I use to because that same reason.  It use to be the video and the music and nothing else.

15 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Actually I have not like the CBS One Shining as much as I use to because that same reason.  It use to be the video and the music and nothing else.

I think the announcer break-in adds a nice touch of emotion, but it was way too much in the IU video, it shouldn't be over Luther, just maybe a touch here and there during an instrumental section. 

P.S. Yes, I fully realize I'm being way over critical on a harmless, fun video.  

5 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I think the announcer break-in adds a nice touch of emotion, but it was way too much in the IU video, it shouldn't be over Luther, just maybe a touch here and there during an instrumental section. 

P.S. Yes, I fully realize I'm being way over critical on a harmless, fun video.  

My favorite is the very first person singing One Shining Moment.  You can go to YouTube and watch every one of them and you could see a difference once they went to other singers and how the presented it.

24 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i just want to point out... we agree on something Scott!  it does happen!

Probably won't last to long LOL!  I know most people don't see the same viewpoint that I do when it comes to sports but we are all passionate about sports so we have that in common.

Archived