MU winning shot against IU

Hey-  BTN is doing an awesome job replaying history.  Anyone notice that when Blake H. Hit the winning shot against IU, the Minnesota inbounder stepped on the line a few times.  If this was called, would Dakitch be the head coach instead of Crean?

Never realized this until I just watched it on BTN.  Anyhow, kind of fun thinking.

46 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

One of my most favorite IU-Michigan match ups was this one. Where Cody brought us back. Scoring 6 points, with under a minute to play.  And I nearly had a heart attack as the last shot by Michigan rolled around the rim, and fell out.

IU Beats Michigan

Cody’s last shot (on the road no less) was a man’s shot.  One of the all time big buckets in IU regular season history considered the circumstance. 

1 hour ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Cody’s last shot (on the road no less) was a man’s shot.  One of the all time big buckets in IU regular season history considered the circumstance. 

Cody was THE man. We all know the time he took a shot in the nuts. But never said anything. Till the next time out. Told a ref about the hit. Who reviewed the play during time out.  And assessed a technical on the "Nut Cracker".  My only wish... is that Cody would have continued to wear Candy Stripes longer than he did.

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

One of my most favorite IU-Michigan match ups was this one. Where Cody brought us back. Scoring 6 points, with under a minute to play.  And I nearly had a heart attack as the last shot by Michigan rolled around the rim, and fell out.

IU Beats Michigan

By the way, Michigan had six NBA players (McGary, Robinson III, Hardaway Jr., Stauskus, Trey Burke, Caris Lavert) on that roster and Indiana had 3 (Zeller, Oladipo, Ferrel)...IU also had several who have played professionally consistently at a high level (Hulls, Watford, Sheehey)

That was a stacked game...But maybe what Beilein should get credit for is recruiting a little bit under the radar? His offensive system is good, no doubt, but with six NBA players and then two or three high level role players (Morgan, Albrecht, Bielfeldt), those kind of results are not too unexpected....

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

IU Beats Michigan

My favorite IU Michigan game was the 93 game where Henderson blocked Webber's shot at the buzzer.  I don't remember the 76 game at home where Benson tied the game to force overtime to preserve the undefeated season.

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

My favorite IU Michigan game was the 93 game where Henderson blocked Webber's shot at the buzzer. 

That.... was a good one as well. Blessings to you and others during this unusual time in our nation.  Thank goodness we have Hoosier Sports Nation, despite the cancellation of sporting events.  Can't express what it and our members mean for me right now.

7 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

That.... was a good one as well. Blessings to you and others during this unusual time in our nation.  Thank goodness we have Hoosier Sports Nation, despite the cancellation of sporting events.  Can't express what it and our members mean for me right now.

Hate that there are no games but it is kind of nice on here with no arguments about the team or coaches.

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Hate that there are no games but it is kind of nice on here with no arguments about the team or coaches.

Thanks to all of our great mods. Who have established an environment of civility. And continue to maintain it. 

Archived