The Dolson / Delray Connection

Someone someday could write a book about Delray Brooks.  He's had so many ups and downs in his life. Co-Mr. Basketball in Indiana. USA National player of the year. One year at IU. Assistant to Pitino, later on. HC at Lalu. And so much more.   Currently a special education teacher.

And Fritz another tidbit for you.  At one time Delray's dad was Michigan City's fire chief.

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Someone someday could write a book about Delray Brooks.  He's had so many ups and downs in his life. Co-Mr. Basketball in Indiana. USA National player of the year. One year at IU. Assistant to Pitino, later on. HC at Lalu. And so much more.   Currently a special education teacher.

And Fritz another tidbit for you.  At one time Delray's dad was Michigan City's fire chief.

My parents knew his parents...not "friends" exactly, but were acquaintances.

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

He also coached basketball at south bend Clay, and started the heroes camp in south bend. South bend Clay is also the alma mater of one Jon Gruden. 

8 hours ago, milehiiu said:

A BOOK about Delray BROOKS?!!!!

ahahahahahaha! Omg! I‘M fricken hilarious!!! 😂 😂 😂 

hahaha...oh my word lol

ahahaha...

ha...

Oh my dear Lord...my lack of social interaction with adults is spiking my dad humor. It’s spiraling out of control. 😫

I might isolate further. 🤔

Archived