Archie Has Things Trending Up...

On 3/21/2020 at 8:30 AM, Seeking6 said:

Might not be at the pace some want but anyone with an objective brain can see this thing is trending the right way. Recruiting has been great. We finally get a chance to return a team who played major minutes together. Next year is the year we take the step to compete for Big 10 title and beyond.

On 3/22/2020 at 1:10 AM, BADGERVOL said:

I’m barely ok. I came into the season expecting more consistency in pure effort and intensity.

i personally love Archie to death and have said that many times. Love his personality. Love his temperament. He seems like the type of coach I would’ve LOVED to play for.

I hope SO much we did have cancers on the team as it has been rumored and with those likely gone it will truly help bring the team together and more focused. I sure hope we see a more sizable step next year but I do agree regardless of how slow if it keeps improving at all he will stay here and he should stay here. 👍🏻

AMEN and I don’t see this yrs SR class as a problem with a star like TJD leading the team!  Yes, TJD will be the leader of this team as he will be a LOTTERY pick come draft.  I was hoping this would be Robs team by now but a disastrous Soph season has me wondering if he will even  be a starter on this team?  I hope my fears are just overreacting.

Archived