My grandaughter was born yesterday

IU Scott

23 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I became a grandpa for the first time yesterday but I was not able to be at the hospital when she was born.

Congrats to you and your son. I am sure its bitter sweet not being able to see her, but that gives you more opportunities to spoil her in the future.  CONGRATS PAPAW

10 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I became a grandpa for the first time yesterday but I was not able to be at the hospital when she was born.

Congratulations Scott...grandparenting is way underrated...

My daughter: "Dad, you're going to spoil him!"

Me: "Mind your own business." 

21 minutes ago, hoosier_exotics said:

Congratulations Scott!  We should be welcoming a grandson into this crazy world any day now.  We have an 18 month granddaughter, and there is nothing better my friend. 

Will they let you be at the hospital when your grandson is born.

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Will they let you be at the hospital when your grandson is born.

Nope!  No visitors at all I dont believe.   Which is fine, I want to be safe as possible.  We will see him in a few weeks, after they have come home and quarantined.   We are keeping the granddaughter until, that time is over

Serious question.  Are there other boards in which members can celebrate a 1st time grandpa,  or pray for a sick child or care that 1 of our members has not checked in for a while?  I am sure some might be close but there is no place better than HSN. Thank you to everyone that makes this place so special. 

Archived