Galen Clavio has posted a long list of IUBB games on You Tube

I noticed that Galen's office is in Franklin Hall. One of the original crescent buildings on campus.  As mentioned in the linked video... it was the main library when I was a student, before the beautiful Well's library was built across the street from the then new business building.

And how many of you knew.  Jonathon Banks from "Breaking Bad", and now "Better Call Saul".who appears at the end of the video attended IU ?

Hope you all enjoy the video, and continue to take care HSN :

Franklin Hall: A Transformation

11 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

What games would reccomend watching?  I grew up with the mid 90's teams. But I'm going through bball withdrawal right now.  

1981 Maryland game

1992 tournament run

1987 tournament run

2002 Kent St game

80-81 games against OSU for the big ten title.

On 3/30/2020 at 3:18 PM, milehiiu said:

Galen has done other "stuff" on his You Tube channel.  Not to bore you. But has done a lot of Denver Bronco related videos over the years.

However, here is a completely unrelated video he posted on You Tube, just a few days ago.

Kettle Corn --- Without the Burn --- Galen Clavio. 

A renaissance man.

Galen ( or anyone) For some reason I’m needing to know what is the image on that kitchen towel??? Chickens fighting? A samurai child riding a baby dragon?... call it quarantine boredom but my wife and I must know. 

14 minutes ago, skrappy74 said:

Galen ( or anyone) For some reason I’m needing to know what is the image on that kitchen towel??? Chickens fighting? A samurai child riding a baby dragon?... call it quarantine boredom but my wife and I must know. 

I have no idea. But Galen's email is gclavio@Indiana.edu

His phone numeber is 812-855-3367

Archived