Vinny Fiacable Commits to Indiana

KDB

• KDB changed the title to Vinny Fiacable Commits to Indiana

He isn't rated nearly as high as the other 3 commits, but he clearly wants to be a Hoosier.  We just offered 5 days ago, and he already committed.  He's had multiple family members play here.  I'm sure he'll be a guy that will come in, be a great teammate, and bust his butt at the opportunity to be a Hoosier.  Anything a guy like this gives on the field is just gravy.

1 hour ago, Leathernecks said:

He isn't rated nearly as high as the other 3 commits, but he clearly wants to be a Hoosier.  We just offered 5 days ago, and he already committed.  He's had multiple family members play here.  I'm sure he'll be a guy that will come in, be a great teammate, and bust his butt at the opportunity to be a Hoosier.  Anything a guy like this gives on the field is just gravy.

Agree. 6'4 290 a year and a half before he's on campus is a nice starting spot though. Also.. Louisville actually offered a day before we did. 

7 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I think his ranking will come up. I’m not sure if he’s been under the radar or what.  But if you look at his clips he’s got a nice frame for his age and he moves pretty well. Looks like a good drive blocker and has an edge.  I could be wrong but I expect him to be a 3 star soon. 

I read that he looked pretty good in camps over the winter and that his ranking was likely to go up.

But, now that he has committed to IU, all bets are off about his ranking going up!

Archived