Annual Review Series -- Justin Smith

Unfortunate thread/series title......In my world an  "Exit Interview" is conducted with an employee who is departing voluntarily in order to assess reasons for departure and how the organization might tweak a few things, if appropriate, to help keep attrition down going forward.

I saw the thread title and initially thought Justin must have decided to transfer.

Oh and, BTW - good article!

Justin seems to be scratching the surface of what he could be, which is not necessarily a great thing to say about a kid heading into his senior season who has played as much as he has already. The 10 points and 5 rebounds this season can work but it feels like he should be a consistent 15 and 7, if not more. I still can't tell you what his go to move is other than going to the rim, jumping and hoping for the best. Very Troy Williams-like in that regard. I'm hoping he comes back with some new additions to his game and helps take IU to a new level.

4 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

Unfortunate thread/series title......In my world an  "Exit Interview" is conducted with an employee who is departing voluntarily in order to assess reasons for departure and how the organization might tweak a few things, if appropriate, to help keep attrition down going forward.

I saw the thread title and initially thought Justin must have decided to transfer.

Oh and, BTW - good article!

It was meant as exiting Bloomington and going on to individual training.  But you are right.  I reluctantly acquiesced to the corporate world and changed it.

Archived