What peeves you during CV-19

Drroogh

4 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

I think I may get all of the things I need to build model car and show my wife the nerd stuff I grew up on. 

Oh. I loved building model cars as a youngster. I was blessed as one of the many items my father sold in his variety store was model car kits. And I was allowed, within reason of picking and choosing the newest without having to pay.

Politicians closing golf courses (where people can easily stay safe), walking paths, etc yet choosing to get a haircut when no one else can and even posing for pics with an unmasked hair stylist. That's leading by example the Chicago way. 

https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/im-out-in-the-public-eye-mayor-lightfoot-gets-haircut-amid-social-distancing-orders/

17 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Politicians closing golf courses (where people can easily stay safe), walking paths, etc yet choosing to get a haircut when no one else can and even posing for pics with an unmasked hair stylist. That's leading by example the Chicago way. 

https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/im-out-in-the-public-eye-mayor-lightfoot-gets-haircut-amid-social-distancing-orders/

Now that pisses me off.

• 2 months later...

Here we are 2+ months in. 
most of the aforementioned are still among us! Like to add some more.!

waiting in line because there are only two urinals available instead of 4 due to social distancing.

Still having to touch door knobs instead of just leaving the door open,

Still having to enter pins or worse signing for a card purchase instead of just tapping the card.?

However I think the thing that Peeves me the most is not being able to see people smile!

• Drroogh changed the title to What peeves you during CV-19

Archived