You have $15, assemble your starting 5

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

I think Romeo and Gordon get in each others way,  They have very similar games.  

You think they are both too ball dominant? They are very iso ball type players but I think with how Archie runs that weave out top they both would see ball enough...and I see Gordon hanging out more behind the arc and Romeo doing more of those slashes. But you could be right.

26 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I think Romeo and Gordon get in each others way,  They have very similar games.  

I worried that between Gordon, Langford and Vic that there wouldn't be enough touches, but I concluded that Gordon and Vic play just fine off the ball, Lewis is a pass-first PG and Newton can play without the ball. All 5 guys on my team are good passers, I think it will work out. 

40 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Agreed. Also the 90s has fewer players. I think another column is needed. 

NVMD I realized the 2000s had guys from 2000-2019 so two decades.

It is also not restricted to the players shown. At the bottom of that one it says any other 90s players for $1.

i guess you could go

Evans 4

Anderson 4

Lewis 3

Reed 2

Haston 2

i was pretty shocked when i saw where Eric Anderson was on the all time scoring list.  Haston at 2 seems like a gimme and Lewis at a 2 as the all time assists leader the same.  Evans was pretty impressive as a senior as well.  his numbers surprised me a little.  

Archived